Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
I don't really follow them but checked out Gorkas insta and he shared a reel of his daughter watching Grease 2. Isn't she a bit young for that movie? Both have quite adult themes in some parts

My sister and i watched and loved Grease and Grease 2 when we were young, but we weren't THAT young

Reactions: 1

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
You’re derailing the thread, this is about Gemma not other more popular threads.. I think you should take this to the general discussion. Better still you could create a non rave thread for morbid ones you don’t like.. just an idea..
Thanks for the advice much appreciated and
obviously I do normally stay on topic, I'll leave the death pool thread posters to karma cba creating a thread lol
but I do see your point back to Gemma apologies all .......

• Haha

bats**tcrazy

I think he is trying to be ‘funny’ by posting unflattering pictures of her. Trying to do a Blake/Ryan rip off.

mammer8

VIP Member
She uploaded a random photo yesterday saying it had been a good day and she and Mia were definitely out somewhere. I thought that might be a nod to this thread - we do go places!

I think that was when they put her in a bed, so a bit older.
Oh I didn't properly read what she'd said. Ithought she was saying how well everything had worked with Mia

BearOnChair

She's replied to someone that his parents don't speak Spanish and they have weekly face times. Even more weird that Gemma and Mia haven't learned any Spanish.

• Wow