Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
It looks a lot better on the photo she just posted on her grid tbh. I'd still lose the flappy black bit on the front though.

Reactions: 1

GingerSnapped

So is he up in the night because he’s hungry and needs solids or because it’s a 5 month sleep regression? Make your mind up woman.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Don't know who the visitors they had yesterday are? possibly Gorkas relatives?,

still no sign of his parents though.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Nul points
---
Feel like that was definitely aimed at us lot🥺 we’re not sick people, we don’t sit around waiting for people to die. We have normal lives and families etc.

There are people who pay money to be in death lists, what we’re doing isn’t hurting anyone. However the kind of threads on here where people come to post how manly someone is or how much weight they have/haven’t lost, could be incredibly damaging.

So rather than commenting on someone’s life and lifestyle, I’ll stick to guessing who’s gonna pop off next☺
Goodness
there's a lot to unpack in this reply not to sure what was meant by
'definitly aimed at us lot' who ?
I can honestly say it was not aimed at those who critique Gemma.

Anyway with regards to Gemma rumoured to be heading for a death pool watch list yes that did come about from speculation that she may have an unhealthy attitude towards her weight and food and a fixation on training that started I believe when she cut short BF in favour of starting her post natal training early it did lead many to think it could be signs of an underlying ED .

I doubt Gemma has the money for a nanny when she’s on mat leave. They won’t be loaded in those jobs even with hustling all the other stuff!

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don’t know. I was saying her age doesn’t matter in regards to when they get married. Why do you think she wants to be married before she’s 45? Quite a specific age you think she ought to be married by
Possibly so she's younger/fresher looking in the pics, and to be Mrs M sooner, rather than later.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
So they apparently just together in Feb and Mia was born July the next year? She didn’t waste anytime piping the Spaniard did she?

StrawberryTart

VIP Member
Parenting also isn’t just physically being the one there to do the nappies, meal times, bath time etc. it’s the financial responsibility, emotional responsibility, decision making etc. all of these are shared in a relationship even if your partner is away. As a solo parent it’s all on you and only you for the foreseeable future. There is no one coming back to continue ‘parenting’ on xx date that you can count down to.

I don’t want to take away from it being hard when your partner is away, but it’s not the same as solo parenting. I wish parents in couples or people commenting on it would stop calling it that. The challenges are different for different reasons. And they will be in for a shock if they ever actually find themselves truly solo parenting.
---

see my post above. You are not solo parenting.
So what’s the difference between solo parenting and being a single parent in your opinion?