Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I’m glad I wasn’t the only one that thought the protest was so stupid. 😂
You are certainly not. I would have to agree with you! Rte had to limit their comments on it because they got such a slating over it. I thought it in extremely poor taste that the cabinet spent so much time on what’s essentially a social event rather than trying to sort out the tit show that is the restrictions in maternity hospitals or the fact that medical treatments are cancelled in some units in Limerick for the third week in a row. It’s an absolute disgrace that the number of wedding guests or how many people can sit at a table in a pub is more important than either of the above and so much more. Weddings aren’t life or death.

Reactions: 21
You are certainly not. I would have to agree with you! Rte had to limit their comments on it because they got such a slating over it. I thought it in extremely poor taste that the cabinet spent so much time on what’s essentially a social event rather than trying to sort out the tit show that is the restrictions in maternity hospitals or the fact that medical treatments are cancelled in some units in Limerick for the third week in a row. It’s an absolute disgrace that the number of wedding guests or how many people can sit at a table in a pub is more important than either of the above and so much more. Weddings aren’t life or death.

There's an absolutely incredible post on r/ireland that basically exposes all of those at the "protest" for what they are - wedding and event planners with extensive media contacts. It wasn't a "protest". The post is an eye opener and well worth a read and it's gained huge traction

Reactions: 10
There's an absolutely incredible post on r/ireland that basically exposes all of those at the "protest" for what they are - wedding and event planners with extensive media contacts. It wasn't a "protest". The post is an eye opener and well worth a read and it's gained huge traction
Oh I must read it. And I don’t mean to sound like a
witch weddings are important and happy days mine was small (25 guests by choice) and I loved it but I just feel that right now in a global health crisis that there are more important things than 100 guests at a wedding and all from different households and my fully vaccinated partner will be lucky if he gets to spend one hour with me after our child is born and we probably won’t see him again til it’s time to come home. It just isn’t right.

Reactions: 8
Oh I must read it. And I don’t mean to sound like a
witch weddings are important and happy days mine was small (25 guests by choice) and I loved it but I just feel that right now in a global health crisis that there are more important things than 100 guests at a wedding and all from different households and my fully vaccinated partner will be lucky if he gets to spend one hour with me after our child is born and we probably won’t see him again til it’s time to come home. It just isn’t right.
I agree completely. There are people in hospitals and ICU battling Covid and these people seem to think weddings should be on the top of the governments priority list. At the end of the day it’s a big party. I’m fairly sure the registry offices are still open and registering marriages so if you really want to get married there’s nothing stopping you!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if Aoibhin has a boy will she still insist on the 3 kids dressing the same? Wrecks my head!! Give them a bit of individuality, they aren't the same person! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Wonder if Aoibhin has a boy will she still insist on the 3 kids dressing the same? Wrecks my head!! Give them a bit of individuality, they aren't the same person! 🙄
Jesus, even the exact same shoes today! She must get two for one's from that shop in Ennis 🙄

Reactions: 5
€68 for a silk "Beo Sleep Well" pillow case!!!! I'd sleep better knowing I had the €68 in my bank account to be honest! Well above average for a silk pillowcase!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The "likes" on the photos of the new Beo sleep stuff is really low! Glad to see people arent falling for this crap.

I can only imagine the cost of the knitted blanket!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.