Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tone kills me. Always has. Especially when she's doing interviews. She really tries to be so down to earth and relatable. Im not buying it for a second hun 🤣
The Avonmore ads make me die. She has a horrible voice imo- too smooth for my liking!

Reactions: 6
This is a very random observation but Ailbhe's stance in EVERY SINGLE pose with one foot in Cork and one foot in Kerry as my Mum would say 😂 Is this meant to be flattering?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked at beo comments yesterday and someone wrote something like 'disappointing prices on your launched products'
I just checked there and expected to see a response like 'oh everything is handmade by fairies in the burren and organic and when you use/wear/it smell it you'll appreciate the luxury etc.
But no, they just deleted the comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I looked at beo comments yesterday and someone wrote something like 'disappointing prices on your launched products'
I just checked there and expected to see a response like 'oh everything is handmade by fairies in the burren and organic and when you use/wear/it smell it you'll appreciate the luxury etc.
But no, they just deleted the comment 😂
Has anyone asked where the stuff is made?

Reactions: 3
Paddy just gives me the heeby Jeebies 😵💫😵💫😵💫
This made me lol 😂 there’s something about him I agree! He seems to be the star of the family atm cooking up a bbq last wkend in Clare and doing the PR for the poets launch in Arnotts this wk. See on D’s stories they’re now in the south of France, wonder is an engagement imminent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ailbhe's blue dress does nothing for her.

I hate the selfie in front of a mirror where they just look at their own reflection. It makes them look so conceited!

This is a very random observation but Ailbhe's stance in EVERY SINGLE pose with one foot in Cork and one foot in Kerry as my Mum would say 😂 Is this meant to be flattering?
She’s doing it in the newest post too! That’s all I’m gonna be able to see now!

• Haha
Ailbhe's blue dress does nothing for her.

I hate the selfie in front of a mirror where they just look at their own reflection. It makes them look so conceited!
She always wears such baggy clothes. I imagine she’s super strict with her diet etc so if I were her I’d be showing off the figure with more fitted clothes. But each to their own I guess. I don’t like her style at all. Pjs and baggy, no thanks.

Reactions: 3
The real question is will Ailbhe still be styling her hair the exact same way in 10 years time? My guess is yes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Would imagine Aoibhin is dying to have another girl. The exact same as the 3 of them, dressed like triplets and will have them as performing monkeys also. This is what their worth is based on. Centre of attention in every room and party.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hmm pushy "Mommy" Aoibhinn set up a little video tidying scenario for the elder child, who can be heard calling her out as the one who made the mess... #organiccontent

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why did Aoibhin announce her pregnancy with ‘3 under 3’? It’s been about 6 weeks since Hanorah’s birthday, she’s nowhere near under 3. That stuff grinds my gears. 3 kids is challenging regardless of age gaps, no need to make it seem harder for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did Aoibhin announce her pregnancy with ‘3 under 3’? It’s been about 6 weeks since Hanorah’s birthday, she’s nowhere near under 3. That stuff grinds my gears. 3 kids is challenging regardless of age gaps, no need to make it seem harder for her.
I hate when parents do that...i view it as 1) either you planned this then why point it out as you wanted 3 small kids and don't act the martyr or 2) if the baby was unplanned then tough luck and you should've been more careful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate when parents do that...i view it as 1) either you planned this then why point it out as you wanted 3 small kids and don't act the martyr or 2) if the baby was unplanned then tough luck and you should've been more careful 😂
All of this! 👏🏼

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.