Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is Ailbhe pregnant again? Aoibhinn's latest story showed a photo of the family and something about her being excited to see them for a very special celebration next weekend.

Reactions: 1
Wonder is Ailbhe pregnant again? Aoibhinn's latest story showed a photo of the family and something about her being excited to see them for a very special celebration next weekend.
No doubt! She ll have to be as good as Aoibhinn having them back to back

Clare’s 60th I believe. Aoibhinn had a picture up a few weeks ago of her and princess Diana only havin a few weeks between them or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has Sean been Christened? It could be that?

The girls didn't lick it off the ground anyway! Wouldn't you be mortified if your mam was at that! Shameless.

Reactions: 5
When is Aoibhin due? I know Daddy Euge can probably summon one of his boats at a moment’s notice but I’m not sure I’d want to be on the Aran Islands if I was ready to pop

When is Aoibhin due? I know Daddy Euge can probably summon one of his boats at a moment’s notice but I’m not sure I’d want to be on the Aran Islands if I was ready to pop
I’m sure they’ll manage the same as the locals.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Of course. If I lived on the mainland though I don’t think I’d be brave enough to travel to an island which could complicate the journey to the hospital if things progressed quickly. Her recent photo of her bump implied she was due very soon but of course that could still mean several weeks.

Of course. If I lived on the mainland though I don’t think I’d be brave enough to travel to an island which could complicate the journey to the hospital if things progressed quickly. Her recent photo of her bump implied she was due very soon but of course that could still mean several weeks.
True that. I was 20 mins from my hospital, I couldn’t imagine being any further but I count myself lucky

Reactions: 2
Exactly this. Women have given birth for 1000s of years without medical intervention if worst came to worst!! And to be fair medivacs are very common on the islands

Exactly this. Women have given birth for 1000s of years without medical intervention if worst came to worst!! And to be fair medivacs are very common on the islands
So many people say this but my own experience was that I was admitted to hospital unexpectedly and had multiple admissions thereafter. I was told on the first admission not to leave the county as another hospital wouldn’t have my notes and I may not have the best outcome.

A lot of my friends had unforeseen complications and babies at 36 weeks who needed NICU, two of whom had emergency sections.

It’s totally Aoibheann’s business and pls God her baby will arrive safe and sound with no complications as would be my wishes for all babies. However, it does irk me a little when ppl say that phrase “women have been having babies for 1000s of years”. I know my MIL and both grannies has stillbirths so modern medicine and being close to maternity hospitals or alongside medically trained staff are definitely of huge benefit also. (Not getting at you.. just I hear this a lot and politely disagree)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lads it’s like 7 minutes by plane from the islands to Galway! Im sure on baba number 3 she’ll know the signs and what to expect!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.