Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one bites the dust 😭😭😭 at this rate we'll be buying everything of Amazon or other countries
Oh I haven't bought from Amazon in years either!
I'm not going to boycott TK Maxx but I am disappointed in them 😁 It's one of the only places I shop to be honest

Reactions: 1
Hahahaha I am looking at beo wellness launch and all the shite they're trying to sell. Who the actual duck would buy this overpriced shite?!!! They are deluded. And in BTs and Arnotts 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha I am looking at beo wellness launch and all the shite they're trying to sell. Who the actual duck would buy this overpriced shite?!!! They are deluded. And in BTs and Arnotts 🙄
That blanket is hugely overpriced: I haven't seen it in reality so can't speak for the quality but if it's regular merino wool it should be €65-80. If it's super soft merino, €100-110.
Very similar design blankets in the very same quality are readily available, they just don't have the tacky "Beo Wellness" label. €165 is very poor value.
The other stuff seems expensive for what it is too but more in line with the general priceline of gift items.
I see BT have only 10 of each of the neutral coloured blankets in stock, and 5 of the green: it'll be interesting to see how that number changes during the day!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That blanket is hugely overpriced: I haven't seen it in reality so can't speak for the quality but if it's regular merino wool it should be €65-80. If it's super soft merino, €100-110.
Very similar design blankets in the very same quality are readily available, they just don't have the tacky "Beo Wellness" label. €165 is very poor value.
The other stuff seems expensive for what it is too but more in line with the general priceline of gift items.
I see BT have only 10 of each of the neutral coloured blankets in stock, and 5 of the green: it'll be interesting to see how that number changes during the day!
Quoting myself here, just to update on stock levels, they still have 10 of each of the neutral coloured blankets but only 3 of the green, so two sold since just after launch yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Now I do have a hatred for feet 🤢 but Ailbhe is really scraping the barrell for content with the story of her birks and Sean playing with thr box

Reactions: 8
Quoting myself here, just to update on stock levels, they still have 10 of each of the neutral coloured blankets but only 3 of the green, so two sold since just after launch yesterday.
Green sold out now, and another ecru one sold too!
Actually impressive/depressing (depending on your point of view!), considering the huge markup, that any have sold at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
€28 for 3 hair ties/scrunchie’s 😳😳😳WTF!!
SLIP ones are around €45 for 3, so while expensive the Beo ones are cheaper than the most well-known brand and so will probably sell ok.
Fools and their money and all that - I think I'll stick with my fake invisibobbles, €1.50 for 8 or 10 of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it’s hilarious Aoibhin goes from plugging her €165 blanket to trying to be relatable with the Aldi brochure. Just like one of the moms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s hilarious Aoibhin goes from plugging her €165 blanket to trying to be relatable with the Aldi brochure. Just like one of the moms 😂
Oh she's so full of tit with the empathetic tone 🙄
Soooo relatable 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's literature don't you know! Aoibhin it's a bloody leaflet. Not a piece of literature 🙄

• Haha
Oh she's so full of tit with the empathetic tone 🙄
Soooo relatable 🤣
Her tone kills me. Always has. Especially when she's doing interviews. She really tries to be so down to earth and relatable. Im not buying it for a second hun 🤣

Calling Liobhan her little lockdown love...she was born in November 2019.

The lot of them are so full of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.