Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very basic looking bag. Couple more negative comments there now.

Reactions: 4
Very basic looking bag. Couple more negative comments there now.

The last OTT bag unveiling I remember was when SineadCurvyStyle got the LV bag and not too long after it was stolen by someone at a houseparty she hosted as far as I recall..!

There's no need for it. If you'd spent €1000 on a fridge would you be at the same craic? Of course not. It's utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The last OTT bag unveiling I remember was when SineadCurvyStyle got the LV bag and not too long after it was stolen by someone at a houseparty she hosted as far as I recall..!

There's no need for it. If you'd spent €1000 on a fridge would you be at the same craic? Of course not. It's utterly ridiculous.
Excuse you I always unveil my fridge on my social media! Best to do it in pieces to build the suspense 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my show had haemorrhaged listeners the way hers has and I worked for 2fm who treated Louise McSharry the way they did, I wouldn’t be buying myself a bag that costs upwards of a grand. But then I don’t have Claire and Euge to fall back on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Ah lads, she’s twenty something without a care in the world who treated herself to a designer handbag at Christmas, would ye give over.

Ah lads, she’s twenty something without a care in the world who treated herself to a designer handbag at Christmas, would ye give over.
It's a bit bleeping tone deaf when half the country is still struggling financially due to Covid and prices for everything are rising every day. She hasn't exactly had a great year professionally, her radio show is absolutely shite. Doireann has become a total copy of the instahuns she used parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can do what she likes but when she posts a braggy post people are entitled to their opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You see the real Aoibhin cranky about getting the perfect shot, it’s on Doireanns stories unless it’s deleted now
Hilarious!! You really do see the real her.... which is better than the soft poetry voiced aoibhin who would never raise her voice!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t think the story was that bad. I thought her reaction was funny as she was laughing herself at the ridiculous efforts they were going to to get the pic. I like drunk aoibhinn the few times she’s popped up in doireanns stories. Better then Mother Earth.

I was wondering was ailbhe on the non alcoholic wine. Only because she had a different drink to the other two and I’d say we’re due an announcement from her any day now.

• Sick
  • Wow
I didn’t think the story was that bad. I thought her reaction was funny as she was laughing herself at the ridiculous efforts they were going to to get the pic. I like drunk aoibhinn the few times she’s popped up in doireanns stories.

I was wondering was ailbhe on the non alcoholic wine. Only because she had a different drink to the other two and I’d say we’re due an announcement from her any day now.
Oh ya it’s her turn in the perfect rotation of the sisters for the next baby spotlight! Apologies in advance if I offend someone but there’s a few families from home who got married in perfect age rotation …. They still march to the top of the church with mammy and daddy and never miss a funeral 😂

• Haha
Right I'm heading off of Insta for a while. Getting triggered all over the place. Dz with her bag hasn't done it for me.

Instead it was Mommager Garrihy commenting on the pic of all three of them something like "non stop chat when you all got together. Euge and I couldn't get a word in". Just go away the lot of ye with yer picture perfect family lives!! I'm out!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This blatant and vulgar showing off of the bag totally contradicts her bullshit social media detox chat she gave a few weeks ago. She's been on insta non stop since..I'm going to take regular and frequent breaks from SM, Don't follow people who make you feel bad, remember it's only snippets you see. But all we have seen since is pure bragging, her free gifted stay to some lush hotel in Cork, free trip around the titanic experience, all the freebies from Charlotte tilbury and lancome while the rest of us find this time of year tough financially.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I didn’t think the story was that bad. I thought her reaction was funny as she was laughing herself at the ridiculous efforts they were going to to get the pic. I like drunk aoibhinn the few times she’s popped up in doireanns stories. Better then Mother Earth.

I agree.... the real aoibhin is more fun than boring Mother Earth... but she doesn't want us to see that side of her and hence why the story is funny because she's prob raging doireann put it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Jeff fella really annoys me! He's a grown ass man but is the biggest lick arse on social media! It's embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Aoibhinn is the only attrractive one. Doireann isn’t a looker

No I don’t think so.. oh the show with eoghan they lost viewers too before the pandemic
I actually think Doireann is prettier than Ailbhe.
Lucky this is anonymous cos I definitely look less attractive than the 3 of them but I hope to God I’m less annoying that Doireann, especially at the crack of dawn 😂😂

It's a bit bleeping tone deaf when half the country is still struggling financially due to Covid and prices for everything are rising every day. She hasn't exactly had a great year professionally, her radio show is absolutely shite. Doireann has become a total copy of the instahuns she used parody.
I see both sides to this. What I do think though is since Rosie raffled off a designer bag for charity 2 years ago, every time I see a beautiful bag, I think “fair play, what’s the charity for”. So when I saw it on Doireann’s page, I faceplanted. She can buy what she wants with her money.. but don’t tell the insta world. Keep some things private! It’s classier.

Sorry.. I just read the last line of your comment. I agree. I loved her when she did impressions of insta huns. Then she became one. And then she became quite cocky and I likeable. I hope she enjoys her bag. Just don’t be bragging to everyone. Share the excitement within the Garrihy WhatsApp’s perhaps 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like it's a fuckin bag regardless of price! A BAG! Dedicating a post/reel to the thing and praising the person who helped you purchase it is cringe as duck!

Let's just simplfy it.....Hey, I went into River Island today and one of the sales assistants recommended a nice bag to spend my money on.....oh let me do a reel on that! Jaysus, I thought Doireann would have more cope on 🤣 it's life imitating art in a way....it's like something she would create for her RTE iplayer show taking the piss out of SoSue for posting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.