Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
Anyway let's keep covid to the covid thread to keep this on topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Sourlime

If there was ever a case of someone not being able to take a dose of their own medicine, it’s her.

trebor

Anyone find it weird Doireann's boyfriend is just like a younger version of her dad, I mean body shape/posture wise. Bit creepy

• Haha

Bellatrix#7

VIP Member
First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.

Attachments

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Off topic but see that eoghan mcdermot is gone from voice over of love Island au. He was someone I hadn't thought of in months but anyone know what the story is? , he seems to have disappeared completely. And the garrihys have stopped following him on insta so so strange
Make yourself a cup of tea an clear your calendar for when you go looking at his thread

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
Aside from her absolutely tone deaf “fabulous Friday” ad right after her performative story about Ashlings death, doireann has put a target on her back with her idiotic tweet in regards to molly mae/referencing Caroline flack.. that is why she is getting a lot of negativity thrown her way of late! 🥴
Also I noticed a comment on that post suggests that she is getting negativity or “trolled” because she is a FEMALE ? 🙄🙄 the person goes on to say James kavanagh done a McDonalds ad the same day and received no backlash…. Whilst it’s true that James did do a McDonalds ad, he did NOT post the ad directly after a post about Ashling…

• Heart

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Same! I didn’t know much about anything as it’s my first so I just stayed public and paid for 3 extra private scans! It really is a fucking shitshow 😭😭 they will not give everyone the anomaly scan in limerick! Imagine that!
anyway! I don’t know how the fuck aoibhin manages the 3 girls so close in age and still manage to do EVERYTHING! She would make you feel bad for being tired and living loungewear lol
She has a childminder don't forget. Guarantee she's not caring for all 3 herself everyday. Don't compare yourself to the non reality she shows.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Zigandzagger

FD8A1D64-AD64-4C09-9D81-49801F52065E.jpeg

I find this thread amusing calling Claire “momager”, laughing at Ailbhe’s funny pose in the mirror selfies, talking about “the poet etc”. It’s a safe place where I can say Doireann is not as funny as she thinks she is..!

But feckit, I take it all back after seeing this post. Ppl will say they did it for publicity but I for one believe it was pure kindness. It’s a scary, bleak night for lots of people so if this post and invitation helps one person, then fair play to John & the extended family.

• Sick
Re the difference between this type of event and nightclubs/pubs opening, I find these Beo events (or that good glow event last week) so hypocritical as they tie into Wellness and looking after yourself. That just feels blatantly hypocritical to me to preach about this stuff and sell it to women under the guise of wellness and self care but then have everyone packed together, no masks, singing and dancing in the middle of a pandemic with numbers so high. It just feels like the opposite of the entire message that they sell. Whereas with nightclubs and pubs, I think most (realistic) people understand that there is a higher chance they'll get covid if they go to a club. But they're not going clubbing to learn about how to look after themselves, they're going to have a few drinks/dance/get the shift and they're aware that they're taking that risk.

These wellness events just don't sit right with me at all so maybe I'm just very biased against them! 😂

• Haha

starry2020

Conveniently the antigen wasn't taken until they were nearly in Clare, as much as I feel bad for her she obviously knew before she left Dublin and there are thousands of people way worse off all over the country without luxury accommodation 5 mins down the road

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Call me sceptical but Dublin Bay cruises offering 20 health care workers tickets the very last weekend of their season is a bit of a token gesture. Why didnt they do this back in July or August during the fine weather.

I was in Doolin at the weekend and we did a trip to Inis Oirr and the ferry was was much quieter than a trip I had taken there just a few weeks ago. Btw I purposely chose O Briens rather than Garrihys. Great service too!

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Doireann complsining about trolls when her tv dhow is all about imitating and jeering women.
She’s trying to get attention for herself as usual. Awful unfunny woman.

Doireann is on about it in her stories now too. You can tell Dublin Airports response got to her and she is mad to play up the fact that it was all for the craic and Panti bliss is having the craic too.

But is she lying saying that Dublin Airport came back first saying they cant help and that is when Shannon Airport came back before Dublin called them out on how they treat celebs? I dont see that first tweet back saying they cant help!

I am way too vested in this but i am so glad to see Dublin Airport calling her out. Go down to supervalu and buy some more toblerones you cheapskate!
You can get Toblerone anywhere, in dealz and Mr price ffs as well as any supermarkets Ohhhh but it's totally just for the craic, totally for a wind up, gas, just gas like🙄. She's absolutely raging Dublin Airport gave her that response and rightly so. Tweeting over few missing Toblerone, christ give me strength she's a dose

maisie20

VIP Member
The same one is so quick to through Caroline flack into an argument is so quick to post a tone deaf advert for vegan McDonald’s

• Angry

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Doireann is just someone who used humour as a a child to cover insecurities and was branded the funny one by her mother so she's stuck to it. I blame the parents.

• Haha

Insta27

So sick of the insta huns with the Emma mattress. Also Ailbhe cannot say a single sentence or put a story on the Gram without referencing the fact she has a child

• Sick
  • Haha

Cbisto

I just find it so wasteful to dress them the same. They’re all so close in age and the new baby especially could be wearing the older sisters’ baby clothes but no, Aoibhin has to buy brand new matching clothes for all three because it pleases her eyes 🙄
Completely agree! Surely girl #3 should be fully kitted out in barely worn hand me downs and the same for the middle girl. Its scandalously wasteful to be buying brand new outfits for anyone other than the eldest girl. Matching 3 kids of 3 different ages is criminal environmentally - the next time she spouts about sustainability I hope she chokes on it . Rant over