Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are Irish women so daft?? Lisa’s lust list, pippa, aoibhinn, tignam, Rosie Connolly.. like none of them designers, none of them studies textiles yet charging middling designer prices and managing to profit off a solely Irish market. It’s mortifying Is what it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why are Irish women so daft?? Lisa’s lust list, pippa, aoibhinn, tignam, Rosie Connolly.. like none of them designers, none of them studies textiles yet charging middling designer prices and managing to profit off a solely Irish market. It’s mortifying Is what it is
I'd add Amy Huberman, Una Saturdays and Tommy Bowe to that list with their "shoe brands".

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Amy Hubermans shoes are utterly rotten!! Like why can’t Irish girls be cool?! Check out the frankie shop or cos or arket and forget about the sweat shop shite these girl bosses are peddling.

Reactions: 11
What is the reason they can’t give Donncha a chair to sit on, or a stool? I know they don’t let him press any of the buttons but they could let him sit.
Mind you I guess it doesn’t matter, just means he’ll be out the door faster when they dump that stupid show. A more unfunny bunch you couldn’t find.

• Haha
It’s like they forget they are doing a show and are just there chatting. How much longer can they keep it on air? That fake forced laughing they do it so irritating

Reactions: 14
Amy Hubermans shoes are utterly rotten!! Like why can’t Irish girls be cool?! Check out the frankie shop or cos or arket and forget about the sweat shop shite these girl bosses are peddling.
Not to de-rail but Arket and Cos are owned by H&M so if avoiding fast fashion / sweat shop industry these two would not be a good alternative.
if you’re looking for info on sustainability and ethics Good On You is a really good resource that rates stores for their approach to environment, people & animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s like they forget they are doing a show and are just there chatting. How much longer can they keep it on air? That fake forced laughing they do it so irritating
And then they spend the day re-sharing each other's same Instastories! 🤷🏼‍♀️🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
She has to be joking with the price?? I’m actually speechless. And they are bleeping rank looking? You wouldn’t see the likes on a pauper back in the day. This has to be the biggest piss take yet

Reactions: 9
I’m actually laughing here at me wearing that night linen sandwiched between my Penneys duvet and sheet. She is done ejit someone needs to take her aside. Hope it bombs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Are they not aware that winter is round the corner? Who the hell would be buying a strapless linen nightdress at this time of year let alone at that price? It makes the throw look like good value for money

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.