Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to take a look after seeing about it here. The bag is awful. I’ve always said if I ever come into money (cos god knows I’ll never earn enough) I’d buy myself a black Prada bag. The bag she got though is so awful. It’s very much a mix of the tiny Prada bags and Marc Jacobs ones that everyone was wearing before covid about two years ago. Very passé. Fools and their money are easily parted. Anyone with half a brain spending that kind of money would buy a classic style that would have at least keep its value, if not look good a few years.

Reactions: 9
Mulberry Sadie, almost any Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta basketweave clutch: just a few of the (IMO) nicer, more classic leather bags Doireann could have had for the same money as her nylon Prada.
I know it's her money and of course she should buy what she likes. But this seems like such a poor purchase.

Reactions: 10
G1 is a stunningly beautiful woman. Proven actor, dancer, business owner and wellness maven. A goddess. Should go it alone and rebrand as a public figure not the extended family homespun persona.
G2 seems smart. An opportunistic quasi influencer and fashionista trading on name recognition. Not in the same class lookswise. Will fade out and live privately.
G3 is a potential global star, wasted on radio and made for TV. An Irish Van Outen, Flack, Willoughby. Will move to UK or else dominate RTÉ for 20 years with shows evolving as she matures. Potentially the next Graham Norton.
15 years ago on Boards.ie people were saying Claire Byrne was useless on Newstalk Breakfast. Look at her now, TV star. Happens to do current affairs but same principle.

• Haha
Doesn’t look like the Dermot Kennedy concert was social distanced? No mask either
All squashed up the front
I saw on another page where someone was at a gig and there was no social distancing - when they asked the manager the reply was we were told 50% capacity nothing else

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Couldn’t get over this concert and none of them wearing a mask. Risky business almost 10 days out to Christmas 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like it's a fuckin bag regardless of price! A BAG! Dedicating a post/reel to the thing and praising the person who helped you purchase it is cringe as duck!

Let's just simplfy it.....Hey, I went into River Island today and one of the sales assistants recommended a nice bag to spend my money on.....oh let me do a reel on that! Jaysus, I thought Doireann would have more cope on 🤣 it's life imitating art in a way....it's like something she would create for her RTE iplayer show taking the piss out of SoSue for posting!
Spot on. You summed up what I was trying to say far more eloquently than I did. I need to stop looking at tattle too late at night when I can’t type properly or get my message across nicely 🙈🤣

Couldn’t get over this concert and none of them wearing a mask. Risky business almost 10 days out to Christmas 😬
I do find the instahuns like to forget covid ever happened and see it as last years issue. Most of them are out every night hugging pals for photos. We have no control over what they do. But when they inevitably get covid and potentially long covid.. they better not sit in front of their phones looking for sympathy. And when they go visit elderly relatives and tiny babies, I really hope they’re notsurprised if either one gets seriously ill.

Covid does not discriminate. It’s come my way and it’s not pretty.

Reactions: 4
the reel of the Prada bag when she spent double that again on the LV. But to seem relateable to the girlos she made a reel of the Prada?
I wonder is that one of this Jeff guy’s conditions for using his BT discount cos why else would you!?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her "company" was valued at just shy of 240k last year..I'd say our hair would turn grey if we saw what she's getting paid between rte, collabs, and ambassadorships.
Tax payer money well spent as usual with RTE 😬

• Wow
  • Angry
She looks awful in them .. there’s nothing wrong wit being confident but lately when she has her make up done she thinks she is in vogue
Doireanns latest grid post: a Garrihy... in a trouser suit... ground breaking

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did any of ye hear doireann talking about the Chris noth controversy on the show yesterday morning? She was talking about the statement the actors from satc put out and how they fully support the women who came out against him. It almost seemed as though she was implying the same in relation to the whole eoghan thing.. it all felt a bit tense and awkward. Definitely felt they were referencing it

• Wow
  • Sad
The amount of Charlotte Tilbury stuff that Doireann has just been gifted: I mean Why?
I added up the amount for what she pulled out of the bag and it came to €540 and there were still some small items in the bottom of the bag. It’s actually disgusting. Yeah I know she didn’t ask for it, but it’s still repulsive to send all that stuff to one person who you have already sent several gifts of make up to throughout the year.
I for sure won’t ever be buying that brand again: I’m beyond sickened by all this Instahun shite.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The amount of Charlotte Tilbury stuff that Doireann has just been gifted: I mean Why?
I added up the amount for what she pulled out of the bag and it came to €540 and there were still some small items in the bottom of the bag. It’s actually disgusting. Yeah I know she didn’t ask for it, but it’s still repulsive to send all that stuff to one person who you have already sent several gifts of make up to throughout the year.
I for sure won’t ever be buying that brand again: I’m beyond sickened by all this Instahun shite.
Charlotte Tilbury always does this and it really cheapens their brand imo. They market themselves as a premium brand but you don’t see MAC, Estée Lauder, Clinique etc gifting to Instahuns like this. I’d never pay their prices when they give so much away for free

Reactions: 24
I couldn't get over this either! She was shocked herself, ripping them out of the bag. She is on the radio. Why does she need so much?!!
Give it away, decline it, donate it. Gross the amount they get but also that they gladly grab.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A couple of Charlotte tilbury products such as the flawless filter and the magic cream are my absolute staples which I treat myself to and try to make them last because of how pricey they are, It galls me when CT send out massive boxes of stuff to these insta huns. Like sending Katie Jackson box loads when she does nothing but promote sues make up all year. Doireann seems to get sent these type of packages very regularly, why? And she always says the very same thing, ohh wow wee what have we got here, flinging them all over the place with the smug look on her face. I can't understand why they send out so much PR boxes

Reactions: 10
Abs sh
[/QUOT
And she only got stuff from them not long ago .

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.