Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep seeing on the news that it’s impossible to get a PCR test in Dublin yet Doireann just said on her stories she got one within 2 hours today??
Ahe said she paid €150 for a private one out at the airport

Reactions: 5
Keep seeing on the news that it’s impossible to get a PCR test in Dublin yet Doireann just said on her stories she got one within 2 hours today??
If you keep refreshing the booking page you can get lucky, they release a handful of slots randomly. We managed to get one at short notice yesterday

Reactions: 1
You can pay various private labs a small fortune to get one done and returned in the same day. Aimee Connolly had to get one done today too for some awards she’s going to 🙄 there isn’t an appointment to be gotten anywhere in the HsE centres! I was in one on Monday and the lovely lady who swabbed me said it was actually bananas they are stretched to breaking point she said and getting dogs abuse from people.

Well girls I went into the Beo shop. It is very tasteful I thought and the wool blankets felt just divine. The nightdresses did not do it for me but they did feel to be very good quality. No sign of Aoibhin there but the sales assistant was very polite and didn’t annoy me into buying anything. I bought some of the sleep spray stuff for my sister for Christmas. It smells beautiful I’d love some for myself. She has done a good job there I felt. And it pains me to say it!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
You can pay various private labs a small fortune to get one done and returned in the same day. Aimee Connolly had to get one done today too for some awards she’s going to 🙄 there isn’t an appointment to be gotten anywhere in the HsE centres! I was in one on Monday and the lovely lady who swabbed me said it was actually bananas they are stretched to breaking point she said and getting dogs abuse from people.

Well girls I went into the Beo shop. It is very tasteful I thought and the wool blankets felt just divine. The nightdresses did not do it for me but they did feel to be very good quality. No sign of Aoibhin there but the sales assistant was very polite and didn’t annoy me into buying anything. I bought some of the sleep spray stuff for my sister for Christmas. It smells beautiful I’d love some for myself. She has done a good job there I felt. And it pains me to say it!

Yep as much as it might not be people's cup of tea, business and job creation should always be applauded

Reactions: 6
You would swear she wrote the book herself the way she’s going on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
FD8A1D64-AD64-4C09-9D81-49801F52065E.jpeg

I find this thread amusing calling Claire “momager”, laughing at Ailbhe’s funny pose in the mirror selfies, talking about “the poet etc”. It’s a safe place where I can say Doireann is not as funny as she thinks she is..!

But feckit, I take it all back after seeing this post. Ppl will say they did it for publicity but I for one believe it was pure kindness. It’s a scary, bleak night for lots of people so if this post and invitation helps one person, then fair play to John & the extended family.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 911770

I find this thread amusing calling Claire “momager”, laughing at Ailbhe’s funny pose in the mirror selfies, talking about “the poet etc”. It’s a safe place where I can say Doireann is not as funny as she thinks she is..!

But feckit, I take it all back after seeing this post. Ppl will say they did it for publicity but I for one believe it was pure kindness. It’s a scary, bleak night for lots of people so if this post and invitation helps one person, then fair play to John & the extended family.

I know if my electricity was gone and needed a place to charge my laptop to submit work or whatever, it would be such a relief knowing I could do that. They do a lot locally and fair play to them.

Reactions: 15
John Bourke and the management team do not equal the Garrihy sisters. Fair play to the Armada but I fail to see what it has to do with Ailbhe, Doireann or Clare.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
John Bourke and the management team do not equal the Garrihy sisters. Fair play to the Armada but I fail to see what it has to do with Ailbhe, Doireann or Clare.
Ah thats a bit unfair. I do think this was a nice gesture and as Johns wife Im sure she had some input. This thread cant be all bah humbug! Im also going to put it out there that im a bit jealous that Doireann has the black louis V bag. Much classier in my opinon than the dated checkered print. Dont think my purse strings will ever allow it unless i meet some oil tycoon soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know if my electricity was gone and needed a place to charge my laptop to submit work or whatever, it would be such a relief knowing I could do that. They do a lot locally and fair play to them.
I always thought the hotel looked fab. Didn’t want to go cos so many influencers were getting freebies. But this has changed my mind. I’m hoping to go to Clare next year anyway. We’ll prob rent a house so I’ll head there for a bite to eat if nothing else. I’m not buying a floaty linen nightie though. I draw the line at that 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think radio listenership figures are out this week, be interesting to see how Doireann does

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“No, it would be untrue to say that I'm happy. I’m very happy with the Breakfast Show but I think there will be a challenge to get the audience to start engaging with it. That will be our focus over the next few months, getting more profile around the three of them.”
QUOTE from the head of 2FM. How can he say he is happy with the show while admitting its a challenge to get audience engagement?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.