Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she’s back doing the entertainment slot but hopefully there will be a change to the breakfast show

Reactions: 2
Oh God please not Lottie, anyone but her! I thought she was quite rude to listeners calling in on Breakfast Republic. I stopped listening as I couldn't stand listening to her
I’d take her over the current line up any day but I hope if they do make a change, it’s 2 presenters max. Otherwise I think they tend to shout over each other for air time.

Reactions: 3
I applied for my babies passport in June. Still waiting. It’s due apparently end of November but a further month before me and her daddy get our passports back 20 working days later so end of December minimum before we could go abroad. Aobhinns baby born august 11th and they’re abroad already. They 109% got preferential treatment disgusting
Doubtful! Passport Office can’t do favours over the last few years, since there was fraud with the staff.

Reactions: 8
listened to Doireann with Robert Sheehan. My god it was painful, she isn't a natural at all. Maybe generally but definitely not with him.

Doireann is just someone who used humour as a a child to cover insecurities and was branded the funny one by her mother so she's stuck to it. I blame the parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Doireann is just someone who used humour as a a child to cover insecurities and was branded the funny one by her mother so she's stuck to it. I blame the parents.
Yep, her "humour" is just imitating people and making fun of them. She's not clever with it or witty at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does Doireann use a filter/facetune on her stories or is it just the early morning light, sleepiness and lack of make-up that makes her look so different in the Ram Your Cone video on 2fm Insta?

I look pretty grotesque on early morning Zooms so I'm interested is it just that. I'm never sure with the huns what is facetune and what is just really decent make-up and generally looking a bit better as the day progresses!

Reactions: 9
Does Aoibhinn ever lose the plot with the children and husband do you think or is it always roses and sunshine?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Aoibhinn ever lose the plot with the children and husband do you think or is it always roses and sunshine?
Ah she has to, like every mother we can’t have it together 100% of the time.

I reckon Aoibhin popped to lidl one morning (#AD) and when she returned home her husband had dressed her two eldest daughters in different clothes and she absolutely lost the plot then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Doireann very quiet this week - wonder if she’ll be attending those stellar awards that are all over Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Rumour has it she got very angry one day and her voice went from a mythical mistical Irish cailin whisper to a “normal” voice… it was a traumatic day for all involved especially the local leprechauns who overheard the exchange #buyirish#beo ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How are the god awful nightdresses doing sales wise? Sure who doesn’t want to make their partner think they’ve been haunted by a Victorian ghost this Christmas 👻

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.