Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mother Earth sharing her response to someone asking why she dresses the bambinos all the same 🙄 followed by the throwbacks of her and the other two dressed the same.... 🥱 woman has too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Doireann... do you reckon theres been a break up?

Mother Earth sharing her response to someone asking why she dresses the bambinos all the same 🙄 followed by the throwbacks of her and the other two dressed the same.... 🥱 woman has too much time on her hands.
Don't want to open a can of worms with women here who do the matchy matchy but I think it looks ridiculously contrived

Reactions: 13
I just find it so wasteful to dress them the same. They’re all so close in age and the new baby especially could be wearing the older sisters’ baby clothes but no, Aoibhin has to buy brand new matching clothes for all three because it pleases her eyes 🙄

Reactions: 21
Yeah because you and your sisters choosing to wear matching Christmas jumpers in your 20s is the exact same as denying your pre-schooler the chance to have some opinion and independence about what she wears 🙄 she is such a dose.

Reactions: 12
First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Genuinely surprised there’s so many people at that. €100 a ticket, can think of a million other things I’d spend that money on

Reactions: 20
First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.

Went on there to see the video. Their preachy ‘we’re all in this together’ bullshit is long gone now they see the dollar signs flashing in front of them.

On a separate note, who are the brainless idiots at these events who feel need to pay the Garrihy’s to dance around like eejits? They must have some serious self esteem issues if they feel the need to pay €100 to go get inspired by the dullest girls in the land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Genuinely surprised there’s so many people at that. €100 a ticket, can think of a million other things I’d spend that money on
Unreal how dim people are. It’s all too easy for the garrdashians 🤯

Reactions: 9
Maybe when we all have to go into lockdown again because of superspreader events like this, Aoibhin will treat us to some of her poetry again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Do Beo events involve dancing with a room full of strangers? Even without Covid I'd rather stick pins in my eyes

• Haha
Do Beo events involve dancing with a room full of strangers? Even without Covid I'd rather stick pins in my eyes
It’s covered up with ‘empowering women’ but it’s all attention seekers like the garrihys, trishas transformation, fab pharmacist etc. same tit different cities

Reactions: 12
While I agree with you, the night clubs are open so I don't see much difference.

Reactions: 2
It’s covered up with ‘empowering women’ but it’s all attention seekers like the garrihys, trishas transformation, fab pharmacist etc. same tit different cities
Empowering women to get a nice dose of covid. It makes no sense to me why events like this are still going ahead. People in trolleys in A&E and that’s if you manage to wait the 18 hours plus it currently takes to be reviewed in our public hospitals. Barely a bed left in ICU.. prepare for the news that elective surgeries are cancelled.

When they opened up the country, we were all supposed to be taking personal responsibility for our actions. I don’t see much evidence of that in those photos. But ultimately the Garrihy’s are running it. I’m glad I unfollowed those girls cos I couldn’t be listening to them moaning about lockdown in a few weeks when it inevitably happens.

Re. the comment above about nightclubs, I personally disagree with nightclubs and pubs being open with the current cases reported daily. Serious restrictions are needed starting with Beo events and similar nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Re the difference between this type of event and nightclubs/pubs opening, I find these Beo events (or that good glow event last week) so hypocritical as they tie into Wellness and looking after yourself. That just feels blatantly hypocritical to me to preach about this stuff and sell it to women under the guise of wellness and self care but then have everyone packed together, no masks, singing and dancing in the middle of a pandemic with numbers so high. It just feels like the opposite of the entire message that they sell. Whereas with nightclubs and pubs, I think most (realistic) people understand that there is a higher chance they'll get covid if they go to a club. But they're not going clubbing to learn about how to look after themselves, they're going to have a few drinks/dance/get the shift and they're aware that they're taking that risk.

These wellness events just don't sit right with me at all so maybe I'm just very biased against them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just said the same, an event In Dublin last night then 12 hours later, hop in the car to hold an event in a county being asked to restrict its movements 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just find it so wasteful to dress them the same. They’re all so close in age and the new baby especially could be wearing the older sisters’ baby clothes but no, Aoibhin has to buy brand new matching clothes for all three because it pleases her eyes 🙄
Completely agree! Surely girl #3 should be fully kitted out in barely worn hand me downs and the same for the middle girl. Its scandalously wasteful to be buying brand new outfits for anyone other than the eldest girl. Matching 3 kids of 3 different ages is criminal environmentally - the next time she spouts about sustainability I hope she chokes on it . Rant over

Reactions: 19
Dear Jesus - Mama Clare is now on the #ad wagon—— Emma mattress now and that’s the gateway ad next stop Spotlight!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Dear Jesus - Mama Clare is now on the #ad wagon—— Emma mattress now and that’s the gateway ad next stop Spotlight!
Dorieann 1000% wrote that Instagram caption on Clare's page! Nice product placement for the Beo sleep mask too. 🙄 I'd say she'll be the talk of the golf club with this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.