Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you also wouldn't walk with cheese in your bag all day when it should be in the fridge 😂
Is that what it means? I googled and it seemed to be about vaccines. But hell yes, cheese and meat needs refrigerating unless you want the squits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you guys think she’s still gonna be like this in 10 years time? Surely she can’t make a living off of being a lazy loner who does duck all for the rest of her life, has she invested money elsewhere or something? It just seems like such a sad and miserable way of living and I don’t understand how she could possibly still have any “fans” making her money

Reactions: 18
Do you guys think she’s still gonna be like this in 10 years time? Surely she can’t make a living off of being a lazy loner who does duck all for the rest of her life, has she invested money elsewhere or something? It just seems like such a sad and miserable way of living and I don’t understand how she could possibly still have any “fans” making her money
I honestly do. I think the money will keep dwindling and she’ll move back in with Jane and rely on her for everything.

Reactions: 22
And claiming disability benefits for her numerous condishuns.
100% this. The frustrating thing about it is that she could probably get a pretty decent job because of her 15 minutes of fame but she just wouldn't want to work and come up with a thousand different reasons why she can't.
She'd be found out within a week anyway as she has no idea how to express herself professionally and how to research, create, document and present at her colleagues' standard. Plus Jane lives pretty rural and Miss Uber Eats isn't mobile and never will be.

Reactions: 14
One day I truly believe she’ll blow all our minds and completely drop off the internet forever.

Reactions: 11
"Popped off" as if those words would ever pass her lips irl...concerningly chronically online
Also like, she's using it wrong? People say 'it popped off' or 'it was popping off' but I have legit never heard someone say 'i popped off'

Why can't she do things right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Also like, she's using it wrong? People say 'it popped off' or 'it was popping off' but I have legit never heard someone say 'i popped off'

Why can't she do things right?
I’m northern and we’ll say “I popped off to the shops while the bairn was at school” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m northern and we’ll say “I popped off to the shops while the bairn was at school” 😂
Oh yeah with the meaning of going somewhere it makes sense. But she's trying to use it in the very slang way of like 'it was amazing' 'it was crazy' (like 'oh that party popped off') and she just can't do it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha, here in Australia it definitely used to mean farted, in a more polite way. “I popped off” or “did you pop off?” Is something children would say. At least back in the olden days of my yoooooouth

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha, here in Australia it definitely used to mean farted, in a more polite way. “I popped off” or “did you pop off?” Is something children would say. At least back in the olden days of my yoooooouth
She definitely popped off after eating that tub of garlic Philadelphia

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is she making money?
How is she getting sponsorships?
What happened to Juniper Moon?
Why is Nelly a round furry ball?
Why is she a hermit crab?
Who takes a tub of cheese on public transport?

So many questions!!!

Reactions: 33
How is she making money?
How is she getting sponsorships?
What happened to Juniper Moon?
Why is Nelly a round furry ball?
Why is she a hermit crab?
Who takes a tub of cheese on public transport?

So many questions!!!
Unfortunately she will only answer questions about her favourite baby name, what city she wants to live in, her fictitious friends or how toxic her family are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.