Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searched 10 pages for a thread title but couldn’t see one so went with @jackolantern ’s suggestion on the last page of the last thread. Congrats @jackolantern for winning thread title 🥳

Please can someone do a recap of the slowest most boring Gabbeh thread ever 🥱

Reactions: 10
Gabby is at Jane’s being a sloth (“recovery”) after being in hospital for her uhneemya. We’ve not heard much but she treated her “close friends” to reels. Had a finger up the bum by her doc and some sandwiches whilst in hospital. No one is sure if she’s moved in permanently at Jane’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her carer is regularly taking her to Costa before tucking her back under the grubby heated blanket on the sofa. She’s still shovelling carbs and butter down her gob. And she’s stalking this thread, because as soon as there was mention here of her not posting anything we got some pictures of Nellie and the blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reckon she still thinks she's ✨sticking it to the haters✨ by not posting anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Early vote for next thread title, although it might take 2 year at the rate her content is going :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm actually crying laughing I've had such a stressful week at my actual job (unlike Gabby I leave my house and do other things that doesn't involve reorganising storage and filming myself packing my one order a day) and I was half asleep browsing tattle before bed when I posted that and barely even remember what I said, but clearly 'why is she such a useless lump' was the only thing that came to mind when thinking about Gabby and I felt compelled to post it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm actually crying laughing I've had such a stressful week at my actual job (unlike Gabby I leave my house and do other things that doesn't involve reorganising storage and filming myself packing my one order a day) and I was half asleep browsing tattle before bed when I posted that and barely even remember what I said, but clearly 'why is she such a useless lump' was the only thing that came to mind when thinking about Gabby and I felt compelled to post it.
Well we are all glad for your late night musings :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I think she’s disappeared because she’s busy working on her album that was meant to be released a thousand years ago but couldn’t because she had a period pain, a sore throat, too many noisy neighbours, had to move, has anxiety, had a cold, was bunged up with her nose, had to have nasal surgery, had to travel but couldn’t because she’s sew scared of people, Nellie was ill, Jane was ill, there might be scary bad men there <insert other random excuse here>

But hahaha ya right. That’ll never be released

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think it's a really funny thought that Gabbie is reading here and thinking to herself she's one upped her "trolls" by not posting anything but the reality is she's just damaging her career 😂😂

Do you remember when she used to be so organized and disciplined (I use both those words loosely) that she would have prefilmed and edited all her YT videos for like 1 week - 1 month in advance? And her Instagram content was literally just for fun, posting as and when.

Personally, I think she puts too much pressure on herself to look/be/act a certain way that all the curation has just burned her out. I've said it before but if she really worked on herself and was more open and honest about her actual struggles (instead of her fabricated illnesses and lies) then she would be a lot more relaxed, supported and genuine.

But in all realness, I feel like she's too far gone to be helped. She needs to close her socials, move home with her mum, and get a job as a receptionist for a school or doctors office.

Reactions: 39
Sorry your dad was tit Gabriella, but some of us had lovely, hands-on, loving Northern dads that we enjoyed spending time with and made great husbands. You type this tit just to be passive aggressive towards your own dad, not men in general. Grow the duck up and come back when you’ve actually had your first relationship. That’ll never happen though because your personality is the issue.

Reactions: 47
“Men I went to school with” 😂

Don’t most people leave school as literal children at 16? The vast majority of BOYS I went to school with matured and settled down by the time they hit 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
So Gabriella sees Matt and Johnathan who she thinks are horrible, but can't see Jordan who's also northern and has been nothing but lovely so far? Confirmation bias. Shows exactly her pattern of thinking.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.