Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D800A025-B0B5-4182-956E-5073DD85FB12.jpeg

If all goes tits up with the hair bleach London have the perfect shade… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54
This has most likely been mentioned before and it's more of a pet peeve but Brighton/Hove has SO many cute, independent coffee shops (Small Batch for example). Why would anyone who lives there want to constantly support Starbucks? Especially a "small business owner". Surely it gets boring?
In her vlogs it would always annoy me that she would film in front of the independent coffee shops but then would show she actually went to Starbucks.

Reactions: 24
So I just clicked on a video of Gobby's from 2 years ago that was in my homepage and thought id have a look to remind myself of what she used to be like and ffs it could have been filmed yesterday. In the intro she licherally says "So about my hair. I was supposed to get it done on chewsday but I didn't...because I was ill"
My god this girl never changes her tune does she!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I just clicked on a video of Gobby's from 2 years ago that was in my homepage and thought id have a look to remind myself of what she used to be like and ffs it could have been filmed yesterday. In the intro she licherally says "So about my hair. I was supposed to get it done on chewsday but I didn't...because I was ill"
My god this girl never changes her tune does she!!
Thats’s the beauty of Gobby, it’s almost comforting to know you can leave for years and come back to the same 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The sheer fact that she took Nellie on this journey with her says everything one needs to know about her.
She used to claim that Nellie hated traveling, right? That seems to be a thing of the past. But even still, this kind of travel is less than ideal for a cat. And yet she subjected him to it without a thought instead of having 24 hours without her “boy”. She’s willing to make her pet, who she claims she loves oh so much, really uncomfortable rather than herself going without his company for a day.
She will always put her own interests before Nellie’s comfort and safety and she’s proven it time and again.

Reactions: 31
The sheer fact that she took Nellie on this journey with her says everything one needs to know about her.
She used to claim that Nellie hated traveling, right? That seems to be a thing of the past. But even still, this kind of travel is less than ideal for a cat. And yet she subjected him to it without a thought instead of having 24 hours without her “boy”. She’s willing to make her pet, who she claims she loves oh so much, really uncomfortable rather than herself going without his company for a day.
She will always put her own interests before Nellie’s comfort and safety and she’s proven it time and again.
But Gobbs knows she’s going to be a good mum because she’s SUCH a good cat mum 🙄

Reactions: 8
Remember when she used to say Nellie has this disease so he can't be around other cats? She had that excuse when she couldn't let Nellie and Jeremy get used to each other. Now she has no problem having Nellie interact with Jane's cats.

I think she made that excuse due to her laziness, not bothering to do what is necessary for cats to socialize and more sadly, she got jealous Nellie got a friend. She's irresponsible, unintelligent and pathetic if you ask me.

Reactions: 29
Get him stuffed - won't be any diffrrent to the vacant glassy expression and absent zest for life he has now.
He used to lash out at her every time she tried to pet him during her London era. It was hilarious. Now, he's just given up and sleeps to pass the days.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.