Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Her recent story saying she went to Sheffield for just over 24 hours for a final scan and took Nellie. See this is why we know you don’t have friends Gabby. Why would you put your cat through such a long journey for such a small amount of time when one of your ‘friends’ could come and feed him for one day?
I’m not a cat owner so maybe some of you will disagree with me. But this just seems crazy to me to put him through that if you don’t have to.

• Sad
Reactions: 91

Juststopit

VIP Member
Sorry but p*ss off you miserable cretin

her response to a Tik Tok saying when people say they’re more tired with kids than people who don’t have them
Her self induced anemia from eating nothing but butter, pastry and chips for 10 years? Cry me a fucking river Gabshite. Eat some spinach and fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 84

ECH

VIP Member
She's talking about how she can't go into musical theatre because she has a mortgage, because famously no one who works in the theatre world has ever owned a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

capriallie

VIP Member
The fringe is excellent. Everything I wanted and more. She’s also definitely had her lips done again they’re huge

• Haha
Reactions: 72

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
Nice to see she’s full of a “cold/flu” but well enough to book a hairdressers appointment for TOMORROW. Bet the hairdresser will love getting ill from her.

Reactions: 71