Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said it not me🤷‍♀️ People took the piss when I brought it up a few threads back
I think people only took the piss because it's not likely to ever be a serious consideration. She's about as likely to have a child as she is to ever step on a West End stage unless she's sweeping it at the end of the show. Of course she'd be an awful parent but we needn't worry.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gah, I woke up from a Gabbie dream. We were old friends for some reason, and she invited me to be a part of a Penistone high school celebration parade, and wanted me to wear a big poofy gold eighties prom dress. I said yes, but then popped round the Co Op for a Kit Kat and totally flaked on her and didn’t turn up to the parade. She was really stroppy with me, but I explained I didn’t know anyone at Penistone high school and that I never do anything I don’t want to do, and she understood and we made friends again. I’ve got to get through the day with this unsettling dream hanging over me now. Also, I’m 47. Brains are weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Gobby got a fringe, it’s so not a hit - just like her life, it’s pretty sh*t

my offering for the next thread title 🤲🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cut her own fringe, still unhinged, fingering her minge (while playing animal crossing)

…sorry!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Im not new here but where on earth did this come from?! I keep seeing it 🤮
I’m not even really sure, I think it was a comment someone made on one of her tweets. Does anyone have a screenshot?
I think it was just said here as a joke that all she did during lockdown was play Animal Crossing and finger herself. I don't know if someone actually posted that for her to see directly in social media.

I could be wrong but that's what I remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said it not me🤷‍♀️ People took the piss when I brought it up a few threads back
Oh, I know you were referencing Gob, I wasn’t taking the piss - I agree with you!

I just meant the idea of Gob with a baby is terrifying. 😬

Reactions: 1
Oh, I know you were referencing Gob, I wasn’t taking the piss - I agree with you!

I just meant the idea of Gob with a baby is terrifying. 😬
No worries 😉
It’s really weird isn’t it, I just don’t see it at all. Being a parent means you have to sort your own tit out. Gobbs won’t last 5 minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's just shared the "good news" that she'll be doing vlogmas, becoss LEWDS of people have asked for it guise, not because ad revenue is inflated in December and her funds are fast drying up after sitting on her arse at Jane's for months on end. Ahem.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Wondering if George and his gf expecting is what her 'best news in the whole world' is. Doubting it's work related as she's been so MIA

Reactions: 10
Our future solo travel backpack explorer is going back to Salzburg because why would you put yourself out there and try something new when you can just go to the same Austrian Starbucks and Spätzle place every December.

Reactions: 25
Wondering if George and his gf expecting is what her 'best news in the whole world' is. Doubting it's work related as she's been so MIA
Her brother is having a baby? Does that mean Jane have to babysit an actual baby and Gabi will moan

Reactions: 4
She's just shared the "good news" that she'll be doing vlogmas, becoss LEWDS of people have asked for it guise, not because ad revenue is inflated in December and her funds are fast drying up after sitting on her arse at Jane's for months on end. Ahem.
I can't wait for all of the 24 days of:
day 1 of opening the advent calendar my mum made me!
day 2 of opening the advent calendar my mum made me!
day 3 of opening the advent calendar my mum made me!...
all full of crap she ordered Jane to wrap and some sponsored things.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh good she’s on the beg. She’s so irrelevant these days, she actually has to ask for PR 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.