Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thought she was going to look like Tay Tay with that fringe. Ah well Gobs, they might finally book you for the West End - as Lord Farquaad in Shrek.

A shite fringe is the most interesting thing that's happened to her for months. I'd be evaluating my choices if I was her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone else a skeptic and think she did the intentional bad fringe on purpose so all of her paid sponsorship videos get more views then normal? As we are all glued to them to see the fringe wanker? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1667323932292.png

I stumbled into this tweet and... I'm laughing at her and feeling sorry at the same time

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
I've never posted in this thread before but I've been trailing her round the internet for years (on GG then YTT and now here) and the fringe is the funniest thing she's ever done. She looks preposterous and I can't stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Wow considering she recently reused this profile picture too... 🤯
You can tell she thinks it’s a photo where she looks like an edgy teen to fit in with all the other teenage swifties on Twitter but it honestly just screams millennial lmao

Reactions: 15
I've never posted in this thread before but I've been trailing her round the internet for years (on GG then YTT and now here) and the fringe is the funniest thing she's ever done. She looks preposterous and I can't stop laughing.
Good to see you here TraumyS! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Of course she’s one of THOSE people, stinking the train carriage out with garlic Philadelphia 🤢
These pots have a recommended serving of 30g. That’s 1/5 of a pot. I desperately hope she doesn’t consider the whole thing a snack!? Not sure if this is better or worse than breadsticks directly into butter / margarine.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.