Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eats a tub of philadelphia on the train and then wonders why she has a million health problems

• Haha
Reactions: 41
These pots have a recommended serving of 30g. That’s 1/5 of a pot. I desperately hope she doesn’t consider the whole thing a snack!? Not sure if this is better or worse than breadsticks directly into butter / margarine.
Her parents badly failed her when they didn’t instill good nutrition and portion control into her as a child

Reactions: 21
Why does she keep using "rly" instead of "really" when no other words are abbreviated?! So weird. She tries so hard to be edgy and cool but it's just cringe. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 30
Why does she keep using "rly" instead of "really" when no other words are abbreviated?! So weird. She tries so hard to be edgy and cool but it's just cringe. 🤦‍♀️
"Popped off" as if those words would ever pass her lips irl...concerningly chronically online

• Haha
Reactions: 32
can she go anywhere or do anything without food?
I feel like aside from being emotionally dependent on food, she's also constantly snacking and dipping because it's her way of "cheating". So she can say "it's 4pm and I skipped breakfast and lunch and just had a quick snack".

Reactions: 24
Tagging philadelphia as well, can't miss a potential brand deal
Can you imagine??
‘Sew guys, I’ve got a really fun brand deal to share with yew all. Yew know I looove to dip breadsticks in butter… well now I’ve upped my snack game with philidelphewia. Eat it in bed, in the bath, on the go. Get the garlic one to really pack a punch on the train - and yes I do love to eat it with just a spewn. I’ve eaten 3 packs in two hours!’

3 insta stories later

‘Guys I’m really pewly, my skin is flaring up and my stomach hurts. I just don’t know why’

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Of course she’s one of THOSE people, stinking the train carriage out with garlic Philadelphia 🤢
I have so many questions about this.

Is it just the perspective or is that tub enormous?
How does it look like it’s floating in mid air?
Why does she need a train snack and why pick something so fiddly and also that smells of garlic?
Is this designed to be a snack like Dairylea Dunkers?
What is she eating it with?
Is she wearing crocs?
Is tagging the brand a shameless beg?

She seems like the kind of person who would seem uncomfortable/eating in public especially outside of a normal food eating environment so this whole thing is odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I tried that Philly the other day, spread a thin but one a bagel and it was tooooo much. Can’t imagine eating it like that 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does it look like it’s floating in mid air?
Why does she need a train snack and why pick something so fiddly and also that smells of garlic?
Is this designed to be a snack like Dairylea Dunkers?
What is she eating it with?
Is she wearing crocs?
Is tagging the brand a shameless beg?
1. It’s not a ‘snack size’ tub, it’s a full size like you’d keep in the fridge.
2. Gobbeh magic.
3. Don’t mind a snack for a long journey but the fact she’s chosen one with a smell that would bother other passengers just shows peak Gob personality.
4. No, definitely not akin to a Dunker.
5. Probably a spoon. Pack of (full size) breadsticks at a push.
6. Yes.
7. Also yes.

Textbook Gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The tub is 140g, slightly smaller than a standard tub of Philly. The recommend serving size is 30g. So it would last the average person multiple uses, but if you’re Gobby it lasts one train journey 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Calling @Albi, @Albi to the gobby thread! We need to see you in your fine hat again 😂
I didn’t realise my profile pic had changed itself to the fringe pic till I came on again the other day and saw it. But it wasn’t centred right so I had to alter it so it fit properly. Now it’s smaller than my other one 😏🤣 Don’t know why it wasn’t working when I tried to change it at the time. Anyway my hat is still balancing on my stalk 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly how long is this train journey that it required snacks?! And a full sized tub of cream cheese at that?!

She is an adult, eat when you arrive at your destination ffs, a couple of hours on a train without food won't hurt you.

That looks like a piece of cold meat that she's scooping out the garlic cream cheese with.:sick: I can only hope Sir Nelson wasn't imprisoned in his cat cage with her and forced into sharing her weird food combinations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.