Gabriella Lindley #63 risking her life for a £3 movie… cewt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t check in on Gabriella or this thread for ages - I have 26 pages to catch up!

But I had to pop in - I skipped through her most recent video and am so baffled as to why she has two litter trays in her DINING ROOM!

Madness. Even if they’re low-smell ones they should be in the bathroom or somewhere else sanitary.

Possibly someone has already pointed out how bleeping weird it is but I just cannot fathom. The vaccum was weird enough, and I suppose she does have a tendency to put stuff weird places…

• Haha
Reactions: 31
FabHan has moved her business into a studio, her business which she only started in September! Gobby will be fewmin
I thought of Gobs while watching her video, she must be so jealous! Hannah is so different to Gobs tho, she doesn’t pretend to have 200 orders a day. I’m pleased for her

Reactions: 14
I thought of Gobs while watching her video, she must be so jealous! Hannah is so different to Gobs tho, she doesn’t pretend to have 200 orders a day. I’m pleased for her
The real difference between them is Han is doing something she’s passionate about. She built her business on something she truly cares for and it shows, which is why she’s coming on leaps and bounds. Everyone knows Gobs is just in it for the cash.

Reactions: 18
I hate to agree with Gabs in any way sense or form but I can understand why someone wouldn't use their bathroom for the litterbox. I tried with my cat but between the small size of my bathroom, and the kid flinging water from the tub it was just too gross and messy. But Gabs also has a way bigger bathroom than I do also.

Reactions: 1
She's trying to get a reaction, but I'm not sure why. I really don't understand what it brings her? She gets to feel kewl cos she's riling people up? She's an odd bird.
This is her life....she only has social media....nothing else.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m usually just a lurker in these threads but seeing Han having her new office (really happy for her btw!) was Gabby ever friends with Alice Thorpe? I’ve followed Alice for a long time and I can’t remember if I found her through Gab or not?

Also Alice has been doing graphic design work for Han’s new business!

Reactions: 1
One is chocolate and one is coffee? Not really similar at all. Anyway I have a feeling a lot of these companies buy from the same suppliers.
There’s about a million companies doing the same thing at the moment so you’re probably right!

Reactions: 15
I don't think any of these "businesses" influencers create have a speck of originality to them. If they actually had any talent or an eye for design, they'd be doing that instead of cynically ripping off oversaturated markets and designs because they know followers will buy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't think any of these "businesses" influencers create have a speck of originality to them. If they actually had any talent or an eye for design, they'd be doing that instead of cynically ripping off oversaturated markets and designs because they know followers will buy it.
Sorry this is off topic but I agree! If you want someone with real originality then check out Perl Cosmetics. She lost her job during Covid and experimented with making custom face masks out of the spare room in her parents house. You mix the powder, oil and water together to get your own custom blend for your needs. I've been using it for a few months now and it has been the only thing to shift my stubborn acne 🙌
But I also really like the business model and attention to detail. You can tell it's a company with will go far!! Unlike gambon's stolen designs 😭

Reactions: 5
One is chocolate and one is coffee? Not really similar at all. Anyway I have a feeling a lot of these companies buy from the same suppliers.
I know they’re different patterns. I just meant they’re pretty similar styles that’s all. But yeah, no originality.

Reactions: 7
I've said it before, haterz - we really need to stop talking about the tulips. She's only doing it as some pathetic dig to us and if we want Nelly to be safe, shutting up about the tulips will stop her buying them.
Let's talk about her lack of friends maybe one will pop up in her vlog. If that happened. I would tell everyone my real name lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let's talk about her lack of friends maybe one will pop up in her vlog. If that happened. I would tell everyone my real name lol
Family and girlfriends of family and friends of Janes/ their children don’t count, Gabriella!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How much salt does she need?!
The root cause of all her aliments continue to be such a mystery...

Next contender - hypertension?!

"Guyzssss it is such a shock! Obviously, the worst case the doctors have ever encountered too. Me, Nelly and Jane have like, no idea what caused this to happen to me. Jane is staying for a bit to help with the heavy sticker lifting, and also making my snacks."

Cut to Gabby adding salt to her ham sandwich.

Yes, a complete mystery.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haven’t check in on Gabriella or this thread for ages - I have 26 pages to catch up!

But I had to pop in - I skipped through her most recent video and am so baffled as to why she has two litter trays in her DINING ROOM!

Madness. Even if they’re low-smell ones they should be in the bathroom or somewhere else sanitary.

Possibly someone has already pointed out how bleeping weird it is but I just cannot fathom. The vaccum was weird enough, and I suppose she does have a tendency to put stuff weird places…
One for her and one for Nelly. She always loved pointing out when he’s in his “poo tray” in vlogs, now she can stare at him at the same time she goes. She inevitability has raging post gallbladder removal diarrhea all the time, so she probably needs it when Jane is there in case Jane is in the shower or bath and the 10 litres of sugary, milky Starbucks makes the bile bubble

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.