Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she deliberately spend her time googling “sad valentines memes” “depressing valentines quotes” or what??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
God she must just be SO bored? I do understand that not everyone likes to be out every weekend, and a lot of people love their own company which is so normal. However, what is not normal, is physically not seeing a single soul other than your mum for days on end? She never has anything to look forward to. No coffee dates, no nights out, lunch meets, walks with a friend, games nights, work parties, birthdays, baby showers, ANY FORM OF SOCIAL SETTING?! She doesn’t ever get to experience any of this. As I said, I am not insinuating that you need to have loads of mates etc to have a good life, but it sure does help. Everyone needs human interaction.. she must just be so so lonely. It is her own fault but her life is just so mundane. I genuinely would rather be poor ASF but still have my friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Ok so the vlog I’m on she’s got rid of the kitten and she’s seewwww sad. Now she has red cheeks again and nelbobzzz is bringing her the mouse thing

• Sick
Reactions: 2
629B4400-F2CB-4E44-B9AC-4C12E1C9CBEA.png

Why does she always have to throw in the most snide digs. “Cant afford the best plastic surgery in LA” duck off!

She’s always having to make cheap digs at people constantly. Kim K hasn’t had as many surgery as our gobs😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 80
View attachment 1063123
Why does she always have to throw in the most snide digs. “Cant Afford the best plastic surgery in LA” just duck off.
She’s always having to make cheap digs at people constantly. Kim K hasn’t had as many surgery as our gobs😂😩
This is such a nasty and cruel dig. Stinks of a bitter, backhanded compliment. Kim was x10 prettier than Gob pre surgery and even if Gob could afford the ‘Best LA surgery’ she’d still not look half as good. I hate when girls have to put other girls down in order to compliment them.

Reactions: 45
At least she’s becoming more self aware. Lol. By the way, most women don’t want to look like that. They just want to be healthy. Eat better. Walk for an hour a day. Pretty simple Gobs.
A3F424C0-D4D9-4F0E-894B-D2A3EFCA975A.png

Reactions: 22
This is such a nasty and cruel dig. Stinks of a bitter, backhanded compliment. Kim was x10 prettier than Gob pre surgery and even if Gob could afford the ‘Best LA surgery’ she’d still not look half as good. I hate when girls have to put other girls down in order to compliment them.
I especially hate when they target people like the Kardashains it STINKS of jealousy and bitterness.

I know that Kimmy won’t see her posts but she’s just vile and can never just be NICE. That photo of her is gorgeous just say that and move on.

Can you IMAGINE someone saying “I’d love to lose my weight just like you did but unfortunately I can’t afford a gastric sleeve and endless corrective surgeries like you :)
She would blow her lid!
“ERM EXCEWS ME THATS VERY REWD AND TRIGGERING TEW ME!! YEW TROWL”

I just can’t stand how she drags people. Like when she made the tweet about self conscious people wearing shorts. She is just a really rotten person right down to her dark abyss of a heart. Just a really jealous snide bitter person.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Guess she’s forgotten about the time she used to bang on about having a kardashian ass and the times people in the street said she’s a kardashian (lol!)

And this is exactly why you’re a miserable git Gabby.. spending your time cyber stalking zoella and co and old friends who seem like they have their tit together instead of focusing on yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Guess she’s forgotten about the time she used to bang on about having a kardashian ass and the times people in the street said she’s a kardashian (lol!)

And this is exactly why you’re a miserable git Gabby.. spending your time cyber stalking zoella and co and old friends who seem like they have their tit together instead of focusing on yourself.
She's been delusional her whole life hasn't she 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long until she deletes? And I don't know how many surgeries Kim's had but so the duck what Gabs? Why is it okay for her to comment on Kim's body but others not on hers? Double standard. I got it all the time in my skinnier pre mom bod days. FTR, I don't think commenting on anyone's body is an acceptable thing unless they specifically asked you something. And correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure I've seen Kim include different size models in her Skims campaign? I'm not a Kardashian fan but it's the hypocrisy for me.

Reactions: 33
Why is it okay for her to comment on Kim's body but others not on hers?
Was literally about to say this, I’m sure someone has receipts but hasn’t she literally posted before about not commenting on other people’s bodies? Yet another thing where she only means ‘don’t comment on mine’.
Also not sure what her beef is with the ‘best surgeons in LA’ comment, Gabby has literally had tonnes of cosmetic surgery?!

Reactions: 38
Or the time she said that everyone thought she was “Italian or Spanish or something 🤪🤪

What a deeply deluded girl.
When I first saw her with Zoe I thought she looked like a typical english girl. Kinda reminded me of Benny from Circle of Friends.

Reactions: 13
Or the time she said that everyone thought she was “Italian or Spanish or something 🤪🤪

What a deeply deluded girl.
Didn't she once say she looked Asian because she tried that winged eyeliner one time? She's honestly got no idea what's proper.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Didn't she once say she looked Asian because she tried that winged eyeliner one time? She's honestly got no idea what's proper.
She said she looked “Japanesey” because she had winged liner and her hair in plaits… 🧐🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1063123

Why does she always have to throw in the most snide digs. “Cant afford the best plastic surgery in LA” duck off!

Christ I thought you’d made that as a joke, had to check her Insta 😂😂 new character unlocked - self aware Gobs.

Now Gaboon, take that awareness and actually do something. Follow a yewtewb yoga video, leave your flat or heaven forbid.. eat a vegetable?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she’s becoming more self aware. Lol. By the way, most women don’t want to look like that. They just want to be healthy. Eat better. Walk for an hour a day. Pretty simple Gobs. View attachment 1063133
”Potatoing on the sewfa”
Gabby, you too. 4 years now.
“After a tea full of beige food”
Yeahh ham and slew cooked spagbol isn’t as bland?
“Hasn’t exercised for 2 years”
You are also up there with the laziest slobs on the internet..
Don’t even get me started on the plastic surgery comment. You’ve had way more than the average person. If you had enough money you’d follow the Kardashian’s to the USA, like you did with Zoe, hunt Kim’s surgeons down and wouldn’t moan then. Literally duck off weirdo

edit: guys am I missing something here? is that gabbys comment about Kim on that photo? Im in utter disbelief and feel like this isn’t what I think. I’m blocked so can’t see. Also, if so, seriously concerned that she’s had multiple weight loss surgeries herself and is commenting on someone else’s body, after using plastic surgery to attain a similar purpose.

Reactions: 18
Remember guissee, Gabbie has a medical exemption* to the phrase "be kind".

*Her medical condition being that she's a head

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.