Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosesareblue

VIP Member
Omg

I shared a tiktok video ages ago on here and it notifies you to who’s watched a video you shared (omg you scummy trollzzzz I can see you)

GABS HAS WATCHED IT

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 108

kingnelson

Chatty Member
DB9E34F0-23DE-4339-A476-94749D146194.png

I’m really getting close to boiling point with this girl.

I am not a Kanye fan by any means. I loved his first album it reminds me of my younger days… that’s about as far of a fan I am.
As we all know he is severely mentally ill and is off his medication and is in the midsts of an extremely public melt down.

This is not funny. I’m seeing memes and jokes and it just is not funny plain and simple. It’s actually quite scary and very sad what he’s doing right now to himself and his family, and I am concerned for Kim and her welfare too.

How does this give Gabby the right to share things poking fun about someone who is crying for help in the most drastic of ways. I know a lot of you will probs disagree with me here, I know it isn’t just gabby doing this but it has to stop!
She had a melt down at 3am the other day on her stories she knows how it feels to be isolated and in a bad place.

Sharing this shit isn’t gonna fix the issue it’s feeding the issue. Especially when people who follow her suffer from the exact same mental illness that he has and they know first hand how extremely distressing it can be.

I am done with her. A lot of you might think I’m reaching but I’m so sick of it being one rule for her and another for everyone else.
Can you imagine if Taylor swift was having a public meltdown on her socials and people were sharing it laughing and joking. She sure as hell would not be joining in.

• Heart
Reactions: 88

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Guisee you're being ridicewluss. It's okay if it's a celebrity, they don't have feelings!

Saying Adam Driver looks like a capybara = fine
Saying Natalie Imbruglia slept her way through a competition = fine
Saying someone needs to take Kanye's phone away when he's behaving differently on social media (with a diagnosed mental health condition) = fine

Telling Gobbie that she's potentially killing her cat with chewlips = HOW DARE YEW

• Haha
Reactions: 86

eelaii

Chatty Member
That “slept her way to the top” is a gross mentality especially with the Harvey Weinstein scandal and the rest of the top executives in the entertainment business taking advantage of women/children in the industry. Most of them got their careers ruined if they refuse and others were just plainly raped and couldn’t fight back. She’s such a vile human being. Most influencers I can still see some good in them but I honestly cannot find any good quality with Gabbie. She’s rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

kingnelson

Chatty Member
629B4400-F2CB-4E44-B9AC-4C12E1C9CBEA.png

Why does she always have to throw in the most snide digs. “Cant afford the best plastic surgery in LA” fuck off!

She’s always having to make cheap digs at people constantly. Kim K hasn’t had as many surgery as our gobs😂😩

• Heart
Reactions: 80

kingnelson

Chatty Member
This is such a nasty and cruel dig. Stinks of a bitter, backhanded compliment. Kim was x10 prettier than Gob pre surgery and even if Gob could afford the ‘Best LA surgery’ she’d still not look half as good. I hate when girls have to put other girls down in order to compliment them.
I especially hate when they target people like the Kardashains it STINKS of jealousy and bitterness.

I know that Kimmy won’t see her posts but she’s just vile and can never just be NICE. That photo of her is gorgeous just say that and move on.

Can you IMAGINE someone saying “I’d love to lose my weight just like you did but unfortunately I can’t afford a gastric sleeve and endless corrective surgeries like you :)
She would blow her lid!
“ERM EXCEWS ME THATS VERY REWD AND TRIGGERING TEW ME!! YEW TROWL”

I just can’t stand how she drags people. Like when she made the tweet about self conscious people wearing shorts. She is just a really rotten person right down to her dark abyss of a heart. Just a really jealous snide bitter person.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Doc

VIP Member
Can we make 17th Feb ✨Influencer Troubles, Worries And Tribulation (#ITWAT) Awareness Day ✨?

We can all wear ribbons. Maybe lobby the government, have schools to make it part of their curriculum? How about all gather at 8pm to clap and cheer on our doorsteps, a bit like we did for NHS staff, for them bringing us so much enrichment to our lives whilst carrying the burden of being held to account for the shit they post?

There must be some granny willing to do laps of her garden to raise funds as well as news stories.

WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE INFLUENCERS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

jackolantern

VIP Member
I’m so sorry that I am THIS late to the party, but I am just being discharged after spending 2 hellish weeks in hospital after nearly dying from Preeclampsia and having to have my baby at 32 weeks - sorry Gabby, you can’t add that one to your list 🙄🤣

I just want to say thank you all SEW much for the laughs as to why you are in fact not slobriella and to return to the fold with my own…

I am not Gabby because I do indeed, like grass x

• Heart
Reactions: 74

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
10 likes and 1 of them is Cineworld. 2 RTs, 1 from her, 1 from Cineworld 🤣 608k followers, how professionally embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

kingnelson

Chatty Member
I need to rant as I feel I have nowhere else to vent my frustrations.

I’ve been signed off work since the second week in Jan due to my mental health decline. I had a letter sent to me yesterday explaining that my pay is going to be going down to half pay after the 26th of feb whilst I’m off sick. My sick note was until the 11th of March. I am in no means ready to go back and I’ve just had such a horrendous anxiety attack and I have no choice but to go back to work next week because I simply cannot afford half pay.

Then we have the likes of Munchy who sits on her arse every day moaning at everything in sight not bettering herself what so ever and she doesn’t have to worry about going back to work when she isn’t ready to because she can’t afford it.

I don’t know where I’m going with this rant but I feel so angry at “influencers” like her who have it so easy but still find the time to complain.
I am sick of influencers, I really am.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Louise13

She must have an actual tattle account to view attachments I think? Imagine if she has a date in the box dye sweepstake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71