Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t had chance to catch up in a couple days so I know both of these will have been mentioned, but I’ve just watched her newest video while having a cuppa and 1) her hair is feckin pink, when did that happen, and 2) as if she filmed that whole thing with Nellie’s litter tray prominent in frame the whole time?? What is wrong with her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She's also obsessively been using the grainy gray filter on every single story for weeks now that erases all warm tones and makes her look paler than she is, so her hair is probably still yellowish and orange.

Reactions: 26
She's determined not to let any of us win the box dye sweepstakes.

This witch is stubborn, I'll give her that.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
LOL!! Who’s gonna confiscate her phone more like?? She pretends like she’s so well informed on every single scenario, probably watched one ep of KUWTK and thinks she has a worthy opinion. I want Jane to confiscate her phone, she’d crumble without the opportunity to attention seek with her ugly 2013 dip dye violet hair. As a side note, I really want someone to PLEASE let her know she isn’t supposed to leave purple shampoo on for long or use it that much. The purple hue is becoming deeply unsettling.

Reactions: 18
Guys I am back back back again (v busy, going through some tit, etc etc)
Been lurking on and off but I've had to log back in to ask
What is the thing about comparing to Lindsay Lohan? And some 5am rants and stuff about therapy? All the stuff mentioned in the catch up lol. Can anyone point me to the pages on the lazy thread? Thanks in advance xx

Reactions: 6
She has literally ruined her hair 💀 Gaby hun go to a different and better salon and ask them to dye it dark brown for you. Maybe have a few highlights or a bit of balyage if you must, but your main colour really needs to be dark

Reactions: 33
Guys I am back back back again (v busy, going through some tit, etc etc)
Been lurking on and off but I've had to log back in to ask
What is the thing about comparing to Lindsay Lohan? And some 5am rants and stuff about therapy? All the stuff mentioned in the catch up lol. Can anyone point me to the pages on the lazy thread? Thanks in advance xx
She basically made a stream of Insta stories (all deleted the next day of course) crying because she watched her old vlogs and went on and on about how even though she ‘had it all’, she was still unhappy, saying she was going to private/delete all her old videos (as if, she’d never want to lose the £££) Then started comparing herself to Lindsay Lohan, someone who was made to be a CHILD STAR, saying she ‘grew up online’ even though she made her channel as an adult, said she ‘understood why child stars went off the rails’ like she ever has lol, rounding it all off by saying she’s on a waiting list for CBT, like she doesn’t go private for her pointless surgeries but is willing to wait months for therapy because we all know she’d hate to actually put any work in to get better.

TLDR: She’s a deranged, self obsessed lazy cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She basically made a stream of Insta stories (all deleted the next day of course) crying because she watched her old vlogs and went on and on about how even though she ‘had it all’, she was still unhappy, saying she was going to private/delete all her old videos (as if, she’d never want to lose the £££) Then started comparing herself to Lindsay Lohan, someone who was made to be a CHILD STAR, saying she ‘grew up online’ even though she made her channel as an adult, said she ‘understood why child stars went off the rails’ like she ever has lol, rounding it all off by saying she’s on a waiting list for CBT, like she doesn’t go private for her pointless surgeries but is willing to wait months for therapy because we all know she’d hate to actually put any work in to get better.

TLDR: She’s a deranged, self obsessed lazy cow.
Poor girl, must have been terribly hard growing up in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood with at least one (according to her shade) supportive parent who ferried her to swimming lessons and singing lessons and having everything she needs in the world… pretty much exactly the same as child Stars being exploited by their money hungry parents :( no wonder she went off the rails and elbowed Jane in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Christ she’s hardly endearing is she- “so I got some footage in paperchase” errrrr yeah we can all look in a shop. Like please have a personality transplant you dull witch

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guisee you're being ridicewluss. It's okay if it's a celebrity, they don't have feelings!

Saying Adam Driver looks like a capybara = fine
Saying Natalie Imbruglia slept her way through a competition = fine
Saying someone needs to take Kanye's phone away when he's behaving differently on social media (with a diagnosed mental health condition) = fine

Telling Gobbie that she's potentially killing her cat with chewlips = HOW DARE YEW

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Guisee you're being ridicewluss. It's okay if it's a celebrity, they don't have feelings!

Saying Adam Driver looks like a capybara = fine
Saying Natalie Imbruglia slept her way through a competition = fine
Saying someone needs to take Kanye's phone away when he's behaving differently on social media (with a diagnosed mental health condition) = fine

Telling Gobbie that she's potentially killing her cat with chewlips = HOW DARE YEW
I can’t take that profile pic.. she looks like a happy little seal. I guess she looks genuinely happy I guess haha

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That “slept her way to the top” is a gross mentality especially with the Harvey Weinstein scandal and the rest of the top executives in the entertainment business taking advantage of women/children in the industry. Most of them got their careers ruined if they refuse and others were just plainly raped and couldn’t fight back. She’s such a vile human being. Most influencers I can still see some good in them but I honestly cannot find any good quality with Gabbie. She’s rotten to the core.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.