Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Valentine's Day and Gobby hasn't posted anything....maybe she's still asleep? She ✨ thrives✨ in the evening after all. Hoping for some kind of 'love day' meltdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just thinking - did Jewniper Mewn do any sort of Valentine’s Day merch? She should have done some
cute little valentines stickers or prints.

Reactions: 15
Just thinking - did Jewniper Mewn do any sort of Valentine’s Day merch? She should have done some
cute little valentines stickers or prints.
She did a card that said, “I guess you’re alright”

Fucksake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh wow she must be shitting it if her management has dropped her! Oh well, she ✨ chose✨ an unstable job in a new industry with unknown longevity 🙂

Reactions: 31
The fact that the management still has her on their website and she removed them a while ago from her bio might be an indication that the parting of ways was more from her side? Maybe they weren't fans of her doing home reno content. They might have told her to not switch gears in that direction and she wasn't having any of it.

Reactions: 17
I’ve just checked the Mewnsite and she’s still got those “I love you as much as my cat/dog” cards from last year available.

Isn’t it normal to do an end of season fire sale to get rid of stock, rather than hang onto it for the following year? Like I know you maybe don’t make as much profit but don’t you factor in sale prices when setting the retail price?And isn’t hanging in to unsold stock a big no-no?

The fact that the management still has her on their website and she removed them a while ago from her bio might be an indication that the parting of ways was more from her side? Maybe they weren't fans of her doing home reno content. They might have told her to not switch gears in that direction and she wasn't having any of it.
It could be they’ve told her they’re not renewing her contract with them when it’s up. In which case it’s the first sensible thing she’s done in advertising her own contact details before she gets cut adrift from them, rather than leaving it until she’s actually management-less.

Reactions: 21
I follow this lady who has this gorgeous cat (richie_the_maincoon) and i saw a story today where he is chewing on some tulip leaves so i sent her a msg saying those are toxic and can you guess what she replied...????
"Yes someone else told me. Thank you"
She didn't have a hissy fit, she didn't block me like a bleeping child....she replied like an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Where is she today? I want to hear her whimsical take on Valentine’s Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She just means ‘send love to ME because I’m sad, single, lonely, feeling down etc’

Reactions: 14
I’m on a vlog back in may 2017 and her cheeks are seeeewwww red and bumpy and hot guise

This vlog Tesco have cancelled her deleeeveroooooowww and she doesn’t know what to eat now… cut to a shot of nelbobbinstwinkletits

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.