Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her hairdresser couldn’t get her hair silver how does she think she’d be able to do it herself?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
i genuinely can't believe she's undone £600+ worth of bleaching sessions with a box dye 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38
i genuinely can't believe she's undone £600+ worth of bleaching sessions with a box dye 😭😭
I was going to say this… in that video when she said about the cost, meaning she’s spent currently over £600+ in the salon on that blonde!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I was going to say this… in that video when she said about the cost, meaning she’s spent currently over £600+ in the salon on that blonde!!!
I should be a hair dresser, cos I could whack that hair do out with a 6 quid box of bleach, half an hour and a pair of children's safety scissors. Cha ching.

Reactions: 14
He is constantly in that office. I have mentioned the fact that this could be a real problem for people with cat allergies buying her stuff before. I think the cat shouldn't be in the office, sorry.

She posts on twitter about how disgusting she thinks it is that some people let their dogs lick their face or hands, but she's completely fine with her cat being ALL OVER her stock for her business constantly.
Sorry, but I wouldn't want to buy something that her cat has possibly rubbed his ass all over. She constantly says that his hair gets everywhere and how it's impossible to get rid off and then he's constantly inside her stockpile? That to me really is vile. Sorry. It's fine if you love your cat and don't mind them sitting on top of your things or having his hair everywhere. But sending stuff that the cat has been on to paying customers is just not it. Especially when cat sometimes get literal tit stuck to them that can then get onto the stuff she ships out
Me!! I have cat allergies and would know straight away. If I was inclined to order… I wouldn’t after seeing that 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.