Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I checked out the Kanye stuff this morning and he’s deleting all sorts.
Maybe gobs did take his phone

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OK I caught up! Wow that was wild 😅

Also can't believe this gal has an absolute witch fit about people saying Tescos, like it's her actually personality, but yet has the audacity to say marks and Spencers! 1. There's no second s gab, as you once said 'where are you getting the s from?!' and 2. Its actually been called M&S for a while.

Disclaimer - actually don't really give a tit if people say tesco, Tescos, etc etc. Just pulling her up on it! Seeing as though it's her pet peeve! (I think the phrase pet peeve is my biggest pet peeve)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cant believe she hasn't made any ignorant comments about the superbowl half time show. Blessing us with her half baked thoughts on music is her jam no.
Oh, I forgot, the superbowl features her two biggest fears, men and grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cant believe she hasn't made any ignorant comments about the superbowl half time show. Blessing us with her half baked thoughts on music is her jam no.
Oh, I forgot, the superbowl features her two biggest fears, men and grass.
And sports. Don’t forget only horrible men like horrible sports (and grass, probably).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also, (I'm coming back to something from Thursday sorry, so behind)

I wonder if part of her meltdown was about her surgeries too. There a boob job vlog (🙄) and in it she talks about how it's so expensive and not just implants, but an uplift too (she was saying how people had implants but hers was more expensive and more painful cos it wasnt just implants 🙄) and how she was paying lots of money for the best person and she's got to have them forever and how it was worth it cos it'll make her so much happier.

Well, she had several boob jobs, to the public eye they look no different, apparently the surgeon botched them and lo and behold... She was not any happier.

So I'm just wondering if this has contributed to the rant too. Realising all these quick fixes like surgery and hair dye actually don't make her any happier.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

I wonder if part of her meltdown was about her surgeries too. There a boob job vlog (🙄) and in it she talks about how it's so expensive and not just implants, but an uplift too (she was saying how people had implants but hers was more expensive and more painful cos it wasnt just implants 🙄) and how she was paying lots of money for the best person and she's got to have them forever and how it was worth it cos it'll make her so much happier.

Well, she had several boob jobs, to the public eye they look no different, apparently the surgeon botched them and lo and behold... She was not any happier.

So I'm just wondering if this has contributed to the rant too. Realising all these quick fixes like surgery and hair dye actually don't make her any happier.
that would require some self awareness

Reactions: 13

I don't think she's that introspective. She's currently redecorating parts of her house even though it's not necessary. The girl is always looking for some task or event to make her feel like things are changing when they haven't.

Reactions: 14
She’s added an enquiries email to her Insta bio, so guessing she’s parted company with her management.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can’t wait for her next hairdresser’s appointment and for them to tell her at the end that it should definitely be silver the next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just watched her latest video - I'm sorry but if this is her stab at being a home account, it's pretty piss poor.
It would be fine if she was a brand new creator but given she's been doing this for so long, I am embarrassed for her

Reactions: 20
Sew, she won't acknowledge this day even to sell her crap? Oh Gabbo! Such an ✨independent business woman✨ you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I actually feel a bit worried for her if she no longer has management. We are heading into a bleak time economically and brands are going to be waaay more prudent with their budgets so won’t really take risks with anyone not represented.

the home content thing isn’t really going to fly imho. There’s plenty who are doing better and more helpful to the homeowner market rather than bogging about Next Home saying everything is “sew nice”.

And we all know Jewniper Mewn is dying.

Reactions: 22
I actually feel a bit worried for her if she no longer has management. We are heading into a bleak time economically and brands are going to be waaay more prudent with their budgets so won’t really take risks with anyone not represented.

the home content thing isn’t really going to fly imho. There’s plenty who are doing better and more helpful to the homeowner market rather than bogging about Next Home saying everything is “sew nice”.

And we all know Jewniper Mewn is dying.
Her #1 album will save her

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The days of paying rent on two London apartments because Nelly didn’t like one of them is long gone. Although she’s haemorrhaging money on window deposits and a new kitchen, so what do I know?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.