Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys, thought I’d get a new thread going.

Winning title with 84 likes is from @Elle - Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Our dear Gobs has been busy, not doing much of anything.

She’s repainted her front rewm, done ads for a plant milk and Baileys and has continually endangered Nelly with tulips.

Notable moments include
- Our ‘be kind’ queen comparing Adam Driver to a capybara
- Letting Nelly get dangerously close to tulips (which are toxic to cats)
- Having to add a disclaimer to her plant milk ad for letting Nelly get dangerously close to tulips
- Blocking trewls for pointing out tulips are toxic to cats
- 5am rant about her past life and how she’s on a waiting list for therapy
- Comparing herself to Lindsey Lohan in said rant
- Complaining about the winner of the Masked Singer Natalie Imbruglia, saying asking if she’d had sex with a producer to win (this was swiftly deleted)

Hope I’ve not missed anything drastic, feel free to add if I have! Wiki is at the top - happy trewling.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey guizzzze I missed out last night. Slightly offended by someone saying masked singer watching equates my life to gobs… I make notes and everything hahaha

Still, I left the house four times today so I guess I’m one up

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hey guizzzze I missed out last night. Slightly offended by someone saying masked singer watching equates my life to gobs… I make notes and everything hahaha

Still, I left the house four times today so I guess I’m one up
For the full Gabbie experience you must not only watch the show. You also have to be bitter about someone you don't like advancing in the show, make sexist comments suggesting that the female singers you dislike must only be there because of they slept with someone and then turn around and make the show all about yourself and the fact that you are JUST as amazing as the singer you think to be the best.
If you do not do all of this, you are just a normal person enjoying a show with the level of enthusiasm you deem appropriate :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol isn’t the whole week basically a weekend for her? She’s not restricted to a 9-5 Monday to Friday she can literally use her time however she pleases she’s incredibly privileged. Why does she act like she grinds 70hours a week. This is what bothers me with a lot of these influencers, why not just be honest about the incredible flexibility of your job and stop trying to make out like its hugely demanding ?? I would admire her more if she was at least aware of her own privilege

Reactions: 56
She said she was thinking of deleting all her old vlogs. Still hasn’t happened. I think she gets a kick out of the fact that all the views we give them earns her penny’s.

Reactions: 26
The irony of Gob suggesting someone take away Kanye’s phone when she’s also had weird IG meltdowns. At least Ye keeps them up for a few days unlike our Gobs who deletes in minutes.

Reactions: 55
The irony of Gob suggesting someone take away Kanye’s phone when she’s also had weird IG meltdowns. At least Ye keeps them up for a few days unlike our Gobs who deletes in minutes.
For someone who is so self-absorbed she is the least self-aware.

Reactions: 23
Wait, where did she say this? I missed it, because wait for it Gabs, I was WORKING on a weekend. *gasp*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh thank you! I've seen Kanye's posts but like Gabs someone should take your phone away too. It's also very ironic she wanted to start talking about mental health awareness but is shading Kanye. There's clearly something not right there and we've all heard of his struggles. I don't invest much time in celebrity lives, but I do feel empathy for Kim and having to send the kids to Kanye. I really hope they're supervised. How scary. But here's Gabs working hard in her 24 hour work day in her giant hoodie just being a big ole walking hypocrisy.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean, her inane rambling posts and tweets at 3am aren’t too different to what Kanye is spouting now. Maybe someone should take HER phone

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.