Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually boggles the mind that she thinks she's an empath posting stuff like that. I don't see anything funny whatsoever about a man experiencing a clear mental health crisis in the public eye, nor that Kim is clearly finding his behaviour distressing, not to mention the effect it will be having on their kids. Not a surprise at this point but she really is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Hahahahaha she must be so embarrassed knowing we have full on proof she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Over the course of 3 months we’ve had pure solid proof that she reads here too.

You know what I wouldn’t even be surprised if she went onto other peoples tattle pages (polly) and sneer at the people being discussed.

Reactions: 32
Well, she clearly analyses every single one of our messages so must know we’ve made suggestions on how she can better herself but doesn’t actually stop and think ‘maybe they aren’t nasty people, they aren’t trolling me, I don’t have to read this but since I do, maybe I can actually take their advice’.

She clearly thinks she does absolutely nothing wrong, her life is perfect in her eyes or she does it to spite us. Proof even further that the tewlip saga was to get back at us even if it meant putting Nellie in danger. Absolutely sick and twisted.

She laughs at Kanye having an obvious mental breakdown, but willingly puts her cat at risk and could kill him all for the sake of people online? She’s got absolutely nothing redeemable about her whatsoever.

Now she knows that we know she reads here, Jane is hurtling up the motorway faster than we can say ‘write the day off’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Chill out, I apologised for before.
Tbf, you said you are following her cousin again after we said this was too much and you apologised for that. We're all here for the snark but I think most of us just keep it here and don't go out of our way to get dirt.

Reactions: 8
Tbf, you said you are following her cousin again after we said this was too much and you apologised for that. We're all here for the snark but I think most of us just keep it here and don't go out of our way to get dirt.
I followed Victoria before I followed gobs and didn't even know the link. My husband supports the same team as her and she's on a podcast and makes me laugh

Reactions: 15
Is the tik tok from Charly Anne C Gabby's cousin?

I'm confused as to why rosesareblue is being told off lol

Reactions: 19
What do you mean 😂 I was saying I’m surprised she hasn’t blocked you off everything because she knows who you are now because of the tik tok?

I’m not telling anyone off 😅
I thought that's what you meant lol but then I saw rosesareblue apologising and got confused. Ignore me!

I guess Gabby isn't able to see the source of the tiktok share, just the tiktok itself? Otherwise we'd be able to see rosesareblue's account too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I thought that's what you meant lol but then I saw rosesareblue apologising and got confused. Ignore me!

I guess Gabby isn't able to see the source of the tiktok share, just the tiktok itself? Otherwise we'd be able to see rosesareblue's account too.
That is true! Maybe it doesn’t show up but I know it used to if someone shared a Tik tik with someone else. It would come up at the bottom saying “suchabody had shared a video with you” or something like that. Must have changed now, which is good!

Reactions: 3
I bet when she clicks on Safari, Tattle comes up,😂😂 let’s not lie… she’s bleeping lives on here. Can just imagine her smug little face scrolling on another influences thread with her ‘bAiLeYs’ & vampire diaries on the tv

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.