Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha! Love that we have solid proof that Gobs reads here 😁 I’m going to be keeping an eye out for her now… she won’t be able to help herself commenting 👀
God I’m sad for her that she reads here to be honest. Why would you subject yourself to this? She complains about trolls messaging her but then comes here to actively read critic about herself that’s not being directed to her face. She really does have no actual life does she.
I’ve always envisioned that Gabby is constantly looking for negative comments about herself on social, blocking people as she goes but another level to actually stalk her own tattle thread.
I’m pretty confident at this point if she’s got an account to access the tik tok she viewed, then she is contributing to other threads being a most scummy troll. She’d for sure not be able to resist threads about Zoe, Alfie, Polly, the twins & Becca Rose. I bet she’s using capital letters and a name not in her baby list to be the master of disguise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
If she had a traumatic childhood, fine. But you deal with that in private - with your close family and friends.

All she uses her platform for is to air her family's business, and share pointed videos and posts from other accounts slagging off her upbringing.

Gabby you honestly cannot complain about another "troll" if you actively read here. I hope you get the help you need.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If she's here (she is), she lurks. I can't think of anyone who posts neutrally or favourably of her, we all lean critically. I don't think she's smart, self aware or cunning enough to say anything negative about herself as a cover.

If she is, I'll faint.

Reactions: 28
If she's here (she is), she lurks. I can't think of anyone who posts neutrally or favourably of her, we all lean critically. I don't think she's smart, self aware or cunning enough to say anything negative about herself as a cover.

If she is, I'll faint.
I also don’t think she posts here - I basically don’t believe she would be intelligent enough and able to control herself to not get a tantrum like always or post sth sassy to us „haters” 🙄

Reactions: 32
Gabby: Tattle is for sad bullying trolls who have nothing better to dew.
Also Gabby: Reads her own Tattle page.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Tbf if I had a tattle page I would also read it compulsively. But I am a raging ego maniac.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Tbh imagine how awful Gabby's social media would be if she didn't read here? We're basically offering her a free PR management service, no wonder she doesn't need an agency anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Tbh imagine how awful Gabby's social media would be if she didn't read here? We're basically offering her a free PR management service, no wonder she doesn't need an agency anymore.
Gabby: Says something problematic.
Tattle: Says that's problematic because xyz.
Gabby: Takes it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I had another thought. She uses her IG as a business platform with brands and then she posts all these insults towards people. 1.It is rude. And 2. It comes off SO unprofessional.

As for her reposting family stuff, I don't know the validity of her trauma but as someone who also had a traumatic childhood it comes off as give me sympathy not raising awareness. She also shared that one example of her dad saying something about a baby and then taking that as saying he didn't want her. When in the context it was said, was not what he said at all. We do all seem to agree he has crappy opinions from what we saw on Twitter, but if that's the thing she's labeling abuse it's not really abuse. Again though I won't deny maybe she did have a traumatic childhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She clearly cares about our opinion a bit, now we definitely know she reads here it's even more obvious all the times that she's posted a problematic story or tweet in some way and has instantly deleted it when people here have pointed it out. If we're just trolls and haters, why would she care? Just own what you post then and leave it up if you don't care about what we have to say

Reactions: 27
Do we have to do an audit checking every poster is not Gabby?

It's like reverse Spartacus. I'll start.

I'm not Gabriella Lindley.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Thing is most people who have parents of that age could say a few things “crappy” happened to them. I’m sure they were trying their best, you’re not unique or special gobs

Reactions: 11

Do you work for the Met, suggesting the equivalent of a questionnaire 🤣

I’m also not Gabriella Lindley. I also didn’t attend any lockdown parties just FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I’ll go second, I have a healthy friendship group and a nice relationship with my dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Imagine if Gabby is really one of us and when she talks about all her sew real friends she actually means us 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.