Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it ironic she shared a quote from Big Little Feelings because it's mainly an account focused on raising children and respecting/validating their feelings. But her hypothetical child she said she wanted to make HER friends.

Reactions: 20
Tugs your heartstrings to think that outside of her family, we’re the only ones consistently interested in what she’s up to.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Also not me, haven’t ever asked anyone what they’ll do when I dye my hair a different colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not me either, I didn’t spend my birthday with my mother because my boyfriend had an emergency cricket match!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not me!
I've just been to the cinema (saw sing 2 and really enjoyed it!) With a friend and we know she doesn't do that. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm also not her. My pet has a normal BMI, and I'm vegan so I don't scoff packets of ham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's also not me either. I have not threatened anyone on Twitter with legal action for mentioning my hometown.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I almost want her to reveal herself, so we can have an ‘oh Gobbles, my Gobbles’ moment and have celebratory ham, baileys and bath lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.