Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me. I don’t even have Twitter! Also I’ve got two dogs. Ew dogs, Gabby!

Reactions: 11
I love how this is becoming like the court day outfit planning 😂 Gobs unintentionally gives us all running jokes just by being her idiotic self everytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not me, I don't clean my kitchen worktop with a tea towel that I've also used to remove nail varnish

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we have to do an audit checking every poster is not Gabby?

It's like reverse Spartacus. I'll start.

I'm not Gabriella Lindley.
I'm not Gabriella Lindley either. I have friends, don't eat my bodyweight in ham because I'm vegetarian and I've never shat in a box.

Reactions: 7
I’m not Gabriella Lindley. I practice personal hygiene and don’t consider washing myself a pamper day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not me, I don't have a bidet filled with my mum's clothes and life-size pictures of people I'm no longer friends with.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I am not Gabriella, I have a husband.

although plot twist if I was her, Jane or the cousin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely creased at these 😂 I wasn’t around in the court outfit era but would love to submit my request to go as a vase of tulips x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.