Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must have an actual tattle account to view attachments I think? Imagine if she has a date in the box dye sweepstake šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Wow! I remember not so long ago someone had messaged her just to say theyā€™d read here and didnā€™t agree/thought it was horrible or something and she berated her for even coming on the site. Hypocrite much? Tempted to go through the threads to find it!

Reactions: 43
That is true! Maybe it doesnā€™t show up but I know it used to if someone shared a Tik tik with someone else. It would come up at the bottom saying ā€œsuchabody had shared a video with youā€ or something like that. Must have changed now, which is good!
Either way, it proves Gabby is here RELIGIOUSLY, checking and scrutinising everything because as much as I visit tattle several times a day, it's the first I've seen of that tiktok.

Donā€™t act like you care now Gabby.
View attachment 1064060
View attachment 1064061
She's only able to repost the more sensible thoughts of others. Everything she says on her own is "hurr durr *something offensive or insensitive*"

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Either way, it proves Gabby is here RELIGIOUSLY, checking and scrutinising everything because as much as I visit tattle several times a day, it's the first I've seen of that tiktok.

She's only able to repost the more sensible thoughts of others. Everything she says on her own is "hurr durr *something offensive or insensitive*"
It winds me up how she acts like she actually cares about other peopleā€¦ people can see the tit she posts doesnā€™t she know šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
It was funny to her last night and all of a sudden she's got awareness that it's really not funny? Don't buy it. She's always so performative. I follow a group on social media that is tied to a specific group about true crime, the one group has celebrity stuff in it, I followed it for a crime thing that intermingled. Anyway, not a single person in there that I saw thought it was funny, either. Because it's not. There's also a lot of people encouraging and enabling Kanye in the comments on his posts and it's scary. There's kids involved too, Gabs. Even if it was only Kim, still scary. And Kanye isn't some run of the mill Joe, he has money and connections. I truly don't understand how Gabs thought posting the Kanye stuff through. Or maybe it's the fact she didn't think at all...

Reactions: 31
It was funny to her last night and all of a sudden she's got awareness that it's really not funny? Don't buy it. She's always so performative. I follow a group on social media that is tied to a specific group about true crime, the one group has celebrity stuff in it, I followed it for a crime thing that intermingled. Anyway, not a single person in there that I saw thought it was funny, either. Because it's not. There's also a lot of people encouraging and enabling Kanye in the comments on his posts and it's scary. There's kids involved too, Gabs. Even if it was only Kim, still scary. And Kanye isn't some run of the mill Joe, he has money and connections. I truly don't understand how Gabs thought posting the Kanye stuff through. Or maybe it's the fact she didn't think at all...
Exactly this. Couldnā€™t have put it better myself. Mental health is NOT funny. But obviously because Kanye is a MAN itā€™s funny to laugh atā€¦ because as we know Gobbles hates dirty men šŸ˜’šŸ˜ 

Reactions: 14
Omg that Binky person is annoying asf too. No one is romanticising Kanye's behaviour here, more like everyone makes fun of him when he's seriously mentally sick and safety of other people is involved.

Btw Gobs, you're lame as duck.
Isn't Binky the girl she was lusting after?

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t doubt she feels lonely, sad and single. Like I HEAR YOU Gabby on that. Iā€™ve been there, about your same age actually. Realised the career I had chosen and the big life move away from my family wasnā€™t what I really wanted. But bloody do something about it?! I couldnā€™t do much quickly because I was so, so broke (I didnā€™t chose a yewchewb career, I chose a crappy dumb law degree and banking life, stewpid meeee) but you could?! You could move closer to mum and it would affect your content none. In fact you could move towards your RENEW stuff by buying and doing up properly a properly in the north where itā€™s cheaper. Your poor mum wouldnā€™t have to drive up and down all the time (Iā€™m sure she says she doesnā€™t mind but she says that cos sheā€™s your mum, ffs, my mum did the same)

Get a grip girl.

Reactions: 27
Iā€™ve been looking for any comments on here that sound like Gabby. I feel like she has an account, perhaps commenting on here very neutrally about herself without giving it away. There have been a few sus ones imo, I hope we can maybe find her account lmao like the Demi Donnelly case

• Heart
Iā€™ve been looking for any comments on here that sound like Gabby. I feel like she has an account, perhaps commenting on here very neutrally about herself without giving it away. There have been a few sus ones imo, I hope we can maybe find her account lmao like the Demi Donnelly case
If she had an account sheā€™d be tit talking other people for sure

• Haha
Hahaha! Love that we have solid proof that Gobs reads here šŸ˜ Iā€™m going to be keeping an eye out for her nowā€¦ she wonā€™t be able to help herself commenting šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.