Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me. I actually am a winter baby because I was born in the ✨ winter✨

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Awkward, the sound of the video is “2 months from today, whatever the date, you will be in a better situation” does she realise that to better herself she does actually have to try?
Ooooh exciting! Today's the day! Ye ToS Day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Awkward, the sound of the video is “2 months from today, whatever the date, you will be in a better situation” does she realise that to better herself she does actually have to try?
No she doesn’t.. she thinks she’s the only person that ever suffers from mental health issues, bad days, body image issues or depression. We are just *blessed* cos nobody has it bad like she does. We are all happy and tiptoeing through flower fields all day every day.

The reality is almost everyone at some stage will struggle with their mental health. It’s a bleeping battle for a lot of people every. Single. Day. But there are steps you can take to try to help yourself. Fortunately for her she has someone on her team (her mum) Unfortunately she never has, nor will take any accountability for herself or actually follow through with any treatment plans.

I still say she thinks her therapist was SEWwwww nasty because said she needs to come in without her mummy in tow, lol.

Reactions: 22
Soo true. In the last two months I've started meditating more regularly and re-joined my old gym. Small changes, big results to my brain. Wonder what changes she's made in the last two months to help herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We are all her.
She just sits on here talking to herself
Oh wow that is a terrifying thought! To be fair I expect she’s now too scared to come on the thread since she got busted watching that tik tok.

Reactions: 16
Well she's up for a disappointment in two months.

Also what a dumbass, staring at the wall and randomly eye bleeping the camera :sick: She looks like a total idiot.

a.png
b.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’m not Gobs, I am never sew pewly I have to run straight to stories to tell everyone 😢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.