Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not Gobby, I luckily still have all my vital organs and don't wish any of them any harm.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm not Gabby, I've never let my cat sniff tewlips...or have I..mwahhahaha

What a cat fish that profile is 😂
"Gabriella often takes to Instagram to share snippets of her colourful yet cosy home, as well as creative videos to document renovations, cleaning, and updates, and also regularly rants about men, covid, grass, musicals, tewlips, trolls, paint, rugs, sewfas and more"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I did actually have to move my dressing table into my living room recently...am I Gabby?
(Its all fully contained in a bureau type thing so it doesn't look too weird I hope)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Yes Gobs because usually cats don't like their water next to their food, he probably doesn't appreciate the blinding light above it either
Screenshot_20220216-114140_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 33
Despite being a lurker I can also confirm that I'm not Gobs, I've never picked a fight with a 10 year old on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are they adding her millions of Instagram accounts together?

Reactions: 12
Hello, I know I'm late but it's not me. I'm not even in the same continent and English is not my first language... well sometimes I believe she is not from this planet and she deffo is still learning how to speak English.

Also, dear Gobba loompa: Cats like FRESH water and we have to wonder when was the last time you washed his bowl and gave him fresh water.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also feel I need to clarify I’m not Gabby. I’ve never kept my knickers in the kitchen. Swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More of a lurcker than a poster but just here to say I’m deffo not gobs I’ve never used a granny trolley 😢

… also why the hell does she have that in her insta bio when she doesn’t even leave the house to use it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I, too, am not Gabby. I've never felt the need to post about my disdain for blue Christmas lights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not me. I like going outside to places apart from IKEA without Jane by my side.

Btw can we keep this up. Its like a reverse me too 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.