Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't believe I forgot my favourite thing she's ever said

I am not Gabbie. I come from down down south... East Anglia.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When we’ve run out of reasons why we’re not Gobby, we should reverse it and come up with reasons why we ARE Gobbles, just to confuse her lol but I don’t think anyone could think of anything they’ve done that she has, or that they would admit to 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Long time lurker coming on to say I’m not Gabby. I’m not classically trained in opera 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When we’ve run out of reasons why we’re not Gobby, we should reverse it and come up with reasons why we ARE Gobbles, just to confuse her lol but I don’t think anyone could think of anything they’ve done that she has, or that they would admit to 😜🤣
I am Gabby. That's all

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m not Gabbie - I’ve never been to IKEA 😢

Or am I?! - I just repainted my office room for the 3rd time in 18 months 😅 (only cause my bf did a tit job the first 2 times so I did it myself, I promise 😂)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m not gobs, I’ve never pretended to have a boyfriend who went to emergency cricket matches

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m not gabagoon. I don’t wear 3 week old primark pjs that smell of rotten ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We could write a quiz for newcomers to this thread to confirm they're not Gabbie.

1) How would you describe an item you bought from Primark?
a) so cute
b) so gorgeous
c) so nice
d) none of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm not gobs but I do have a doctor emailing "my surgeon" for my gallbladder surgery and I love ham. I have also had my dressing table in my living room for a short while too 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. I’ve just watched her Sainsbury’s shopping video, and at 3:19. She states that inside Next is Habitat, erm I think you mean in Sainsbury’s. Habitat is part of Sainsbury’s, not Next you idiot.

Such a perfectionist!

Reactions: 13
Jesus 10 pages to catch up on, I thought something exciting had happened

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.