Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I clear out my kitten's litter box and actually take it to the bin twice a day...certainly not me!

Reactions: 13
Can we put the screenshot of the proof that she reads here on the wiki page? the one with the Tik Tok evidence. It's too funny and deserves to be preserved for posterity!

Reactions: 25
Not me either. My boyfriend once ditched me for an emergency rugby game but NEVER a cricket match. Also I drive a black car, which Gabby would famously never drive because it can’t be seen at night 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we put the screenshot of the proof that she reads here on the wiki page? the one with the Tik Tok evidence. It's too funny and deserves to be preserved for posterity!
Yesss! I’ll add it tomorrow unless anyone else adds it tonight.

Reactions: 5
Not me. The tiles in my shower go all the way to the ceiling.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.