Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing was when all that Brogan Tate and Becca Rose tit went down, a mysterious “friend” of Becca’s popped up on tattle to defend her but it was so obviously Becca as she in no way even attempted to change the way she typed, it was screamingly obvious it was funny. I feel like if Gabby is on here (well we know she is anyway) she can’t have typed because she’s too freaking stupid to not make it obvious.

Reactions: 37
I am not Gabs, I have employees that are in no way contractually obligated to be my friend

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Woken up to all this, panicking now everyone’s going to think I’m Gabbie because I haven’t said I’m not 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not me, I have a vase filled with fake chewlips because I love my cat and don’t want her to die

Reactions: 17
Im not Gabby, I have a husband, dogs, I’m vegetarian and I own 8 acres of land made of grass 🤮

Reactions: 7
Never ate a pack of ham at a hairdressers so I guess I'm not Gabby either!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The funny thing was when all that Brogan Tate and Becca Rose tit went down, a mysterious “friend” of Becca’s popped up on tattle to defend her but it was so obviously Becca as she in no way even attempted to change the way she typed, it was screamingly obvious it was funny. I feel like if Gabby is on here (well we know she is anyway) she can’t have typed because she’s too freaking stupid to not make it obvious.
Gabs posting on here:
'sew what do yew guiz fink of gabbie's new hair? i fink it's seww sewwww nice!'

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I'm not Gabby; my hair doesn't look like I've coloured the ends in with a purple crayon and had them chewed by a toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This may come as a shock but my dressing table is in my bedroom and I’ve had the same sofa for 3 years. Afraid I’m not Gabby either.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.