Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not me, yew guys. I'm in Japan.

...and I don't have size 4 feet.
*whispers* and no one has ever spray painted my face around places ever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not Gabriella Lindley.

Maybe Gobby Longbottom 🤭 but definitely not Ms Lindley.

Hey ho.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not me, I don’t run a stationary brand that takes 1.5 orders every month 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm taking my chubby cat to a weigh-in appointment tomorrow. I am not Gabriella Lindley.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
this is too funny how long ago did you share it
I think it was the last thread or one before!

I actually shared it saying it was content people would be interested in and maybe she could do something similar…

If she starts doing clothing hauls from Tesco we know why and I want commission 😂

Reactions: 6
Not me, I have a boyfriend, a healthy relationship with my dad, never had surgery, love my body, and own a house that doesn’t have rotting windows. Sorry if that triggered you Gabs

Reactions: 14
Not me, I have a boyfriend, a healthy relationship with my dad, never had surgery, love my body, and own a house that doesn’t have rotting windows. Sorry if that triggered you Gabs
Doesn’t matter anyway cos we’re just scummy trolls 😢

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.