Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she phrases things to say nothing kills me 😂 ‘crystals really interest me’ okay…what about them do you find interesting…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The way she phrases things to say nothing kills me 😂 ‘crystals really interest me’ okay…what about them do you find interesting…
Didn't she used to have a wheelbarrow full of rocks or something?

Guess we can add Geologist Gabs
to the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
‘I’ve always been so drawn to crystals’. No you haven’t, you buffoon. You’ve just been spending too much time on TikTok.
Wait until she stumbles on #WitchTok it’ll blow her mind

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that in the background? It’s Phillip Schofield!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Don't come for IKEA meatballs; they're fine. Admittedly the presentation could do with a little work here and she needs a good dollop of lingonberry jam, but it would be weirder to go to IKEA and not eat this!

I'm guesssing she's gone to pick out her new kitchen. Considering she's such a #bossbabegravydipperhouseflipper shouldn't she go for a specific kitchen retailer?
#bossbabegravydipperhouseflipper needs to be new thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At some point I’d like to get on here and be surprised that nothing has changed…. Just one time. 😅 have been busy with real life and my guilty pleasure is coming on these forums but nothing ever ever changes for ole gobshite. Secondhand depression.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Gabriella Lindley #60 Flippers are out, bolognese is congealed. Who’s that in the background? It’s Phillip Schofield!

This title can relate to any and every year of her life.

Her life is as stale as her Bolognese.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The honesty video just came up on my suggested (I blame watching the allergy and Turkey vlogs) and I can’t wait for the tear

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’ve always been so drawn to crystals’. No you haven’t, you buffoon. You’ve just been spending too much time on TikTok.
Nellie’s face. He’s wondering if he can punt one of the rocks at Gobby’s egghead.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who are Lucy and Lydia? Are they no longer friends either? I am so not with it
Blonde twins who were wannabe YouTubers and used Gabbie for a year or so to help launch their careers - just like Gabbie did with Zoe before. There are lots of vlogs still up on Gabbie’s old vlog channel with them in, around 2015. Gabbie thought they were her best friends.

Reactions: 10
Blonde twins who were wannabe YouTubers and used Gabbie for a year or so to help launch their careers - just like Gabbie did with Zoe before. There are lots of vlogs still up on Gabbie’s old vlog channel with them in, around 2015. Gabbie thought they were her best friends.
And obviously the very important question she pressed on them: “what is the first thing YEW will do when I am blonde?” Like her being blonde would have any baring at all on their actions as autonomous human beings.

where are they now anyway? 🤷‍♀️
Insta clones, from what I’ve seen

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.