Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before, but I really just would like to see her say yes to work opportunities that come her way, say yes to a walk along the beach with a subscriber that reaches out to her, invite her cousin down for lunch, host a dinner for gewge and his girlfriend.. reach out to a nursing home and say hey, I’m a local singer, I loved singing for my Nan, can I come sing with the residents one night, go to a new coffee shop that she hasn’t done before, have driving lessons and just tootle around to close towns…. Anything! We don’t need to see big huge fake fakey rich Zoella moments.. just acknowledge it’s been a few hard years, learn to let old friendships go and make new connections. Something relatable to many of us! It’s not easy making new friends once you’ve lost the common connection of school/uni and I’m sure it’s not without a set workplace with colleagues either. Nothing wrong with being someone who doesn’t like loud bars either! Maybe you’re the kind of person that likes to browse antique shops or explore tea shops in little towns or go on country trips to cute little cottages .. anything!
I don't....I am not rooting for her in any way....she is a horrible person who deserves her current situation.

Reactions: 10
It’s her authoritarian streak shining like a beacon. She’s like that “govern me harder, Daddy!” Meme.
Only on this thread could I misread that as ‘shining like bacon’ and somehow it still makes sense?😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please bring the Gabbingo card back. I miss it and she's so predictable and boring I'll get bingo in 2 days 😅

Some suggestions for the card
- moaning about masks
- moaning about men
- another crappy cassidfy ad

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Please bring the Gabbingo card back. I miss it and she's so predictable and boring I'll get bingo in 2 days 😅

Some suggestions for the card
- moaning about masks
- moaning about men
- another crappy cassidfy ad
Skillshare ad
Office tour
Hoovering furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.