Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen them in an old vlog.

she was so stunning and so happy and busy… it’s tragic

Reactions: 3
where are they now anyway? 🤷‍♀️
They still churn out the odd video but hardly get any views and everything is an AD. All of their content is them posing in matching outfits and they look to have got fillers too.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen them in an old vlog.

she was so stunning and so happy and busy… it’s tragic
Do you really think she was stunning? I've never thought she was anything more than average looking, though she used to be a 6.5/10 as opposed to whatever she is now.

Reactions: 34
She scrubbed up well enough, with hair extensions and fake tan, and knew how to do a decent Smokey eye, and she hadn’t piled all the weight back on yet after her surgeries, and her hair line hadn’t receded. And she hadn’t destroyed her face with fillers, but it was mostly all an illusion.
Nothing wrong with that I suppose, if I don’t wear makeup I look like my brother too.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Do you really think she was stunning? I've never thought she was anything more than average looking, though she used to be a 6.5/10 as opposed to whatever she is now.
Yeah I do looking back think she was very attractive. And fun! Not like now she’s a grumpy old spinster festering with her cat

Don’t get me wrong I will still wear a mask on public transport or in shops but duck off gobs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
All Lucy and Lydia do is buy fast fashion, stay in hotels and travel just to take pictures of themselves. That’s it. They’re about as boring as Gabby but they have each other’s company I guess. They do vaguely mention other fiends and YouTubers but they never show anything personal or interesting, just scream at each other about whatever celeb or music that’s on trend.

Reactions: 23
She's retweeted a bunch of mask things. I wear one when I need to, but for instance at my work, the ones we have now I doubt are doing anything. Too cheaply made,fog up my glasses even when over my nose. So I doubt the ones we have are doing much other than abiding by my jobs corporate rules. Anyway she's also posted numerous pictures of her wearing a mask incorrectly. You're not a bleeping martyr Gabs. Certainly weren't wearing a mask while eating your Ikea meatballs (which hey cafes, restaurants and such are higher risk than other activities) but go off girlfriend. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve discovered the old Gabby videos and she is so excitable and happy and looks CLEAN. Wtf went wrong

She’s at it on Instagram too bore off

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She hardly goes outside so she hasn't suffered the downsides of wearing a mask every minute of everyday. Here in Asia, anytime you step foot outside of your own home, people wear masks so it's a real hassle. I wear one 12 hours a day as I am at work and in public transportation for that long. It gets especially hard during the long summer months (with temperatures from 30 to 40 degrees) and starts in May and ends in late September. Let's see her wear masks for that long in those temperatures and you bet she'll be over it.

We haven't stopped wearing masks since the pandemic started and it looks like we'll wear them for the rest of 2022 too. She really has no right to be self righteous about this as it's something she hardly ever experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just a reminder Little Miss Mask over here was spotted in a shop recently not wearing a mask 🙄 if you’re going to point the finger your own house has to be clean 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Why can’t she become an influencer who talks about being late 20s/early 30s and the struggles. Loneliness, fertility, sex (or lack of and sex toys), self care, books, meet up groups etc etc

that’s something I’d watch… not just her going to Starbucks with her mum

Reactions: 36
Why can’t she become an influencer who talks about being late 20s/early 30s and the struggles. Loneliness, fertility, sex (or lack of and sex toys), self care, books, meet up groups etc etc

That would show growth. Impossible.

Reactions: 28

I do not want to ever hear Gabriella discuss sex or sex toys.:LOL:

(But yes, would be great to see growth! I feel like that's about as likely to happen as pigs flying though...)

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve discovered the old Gabby videos and she is so excitable and happy and looks CLEAN. Wtf went wrong

She’s at it on Instagram too bore off
Clean you say?
:LOL: I'm only joking but this is what came to my mind when I read your comment.
(That and the barbie pjs that she bleep until they rotted)
1642648019467.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve said it before, but I really just would like to see her say yes to work opportunities that come her way, say yes to a walk along the beach with a subscriber that reaches out to her, invite her cousin down for lunch, host a dinner for gewge and his girlfriend.. reach out to a nursing home and say hey, I’m a local singer, I loved singing for my Nan, can I come sing with the residents one night, go to a new coffee shop that she hasn’t done before, have driving lessons and just tootle around to close towns…. Anything! We don’t need to see big huge fake fakey rich Zoella moments.. just acknowledge it’s been a few hard years, learn to let old friendships go and make new connections. Something relatable to many of us! It’s not easy making new friends once you’ve lost the common connection of school/uni and I’m sure it’s not without a set workplace with colleagues either. Nothing wrong with being someone who doesn’t like loud bars either! Maybe you’re the kind of person that likes to browse antique shops or explore tea shops in little towns or go on country trips to cute little cottages .. anything!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Copy and paste the link address from yewchewb video into the comment you're writing!

Thank you so much!

I genuinely think she’s the most passive aggressive, fucked up person on this app. She’s absolutely SHITTING her pants knowing that this is about to be over. Also, she never leaves the house so I have truly NO clue why she cares 😂 she just can’t be excited for happy for people. So miserable I literally dislike her guts lol.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.