Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Flipper action starts about 1minute in šŸ¬
Sighsā€¦ opens yewtewb

She was near a dog omg how did she not die guiseeee sheā€™s sew allergic

Please share more old vlogs Iā€™m so new to the gobbles story

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Canā€™t believe she went to a pharmacy about prickly heat. What the duck is Jane playing at? Itā€™s prickly heat. It happens to loads of us fair skinned northern sorts. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Canā€™t believe she went to a pharmacy about prickly heat. What the duck is Jane playing at? Itā€™s prickly heat. It happens to loads of us fair skinned northern sorts. Jesus
Sheā€™s sew pale and green eyed

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She exposes herself to the sun because she knows she'll have a reaction to it therefore she can have some drama. Just like how she keeps doing the things she's not supposed to do with her body but continues so she can complain about it. Also, she does it to get freckles and she thinks that's cute.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
She looked beautiful with dark hair. Oh gab.

hair dark
Admit making friends is difficult
Talk about being an introvert
Discuss making friends or joining friendship groups
Volunteer

please gal

Reactions: 20
She exposes herself to the sun because she knows she'll have a reaction to it therefore she can have some drama. Just like how she keeps doing the things she's not supposed to do with her body but continues so she can complain about it. Also, she does it to get freckles and she thinks that's cute.
Getā€™s freckles, but doesnā€™t get to ā€˜freckles & chillā€™ with Hobbie šŸ¤£
Instead he opts for one of the twins instead šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
New profile pic up for grabs, anyone? šŸ˜‚šŸ™„
Omfg I just can imagine her at 20 whatever she was in her flippers coming up for air like that excitedly shouting ā€œMum! Mum!! Watch me!! Mum!!! MUM?! MUM!!! Did you see how far I went under the water?! MUM!! Mum!!! I went the whole length of the pool, watch me! See?! Did you film it?!ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The amount of times she bangs on about bleeping freckles in that video. I can only assume itā€™s the summer after the infamous Hobbie ā€œfreckles n chillā€ comment and sheā€™s trying to signal to him sheā€™s as freckley - and therefore as cute- as Lydia. Which she isnā€™t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Omfg I just can imagine her at 20 whatever she was in her flippers coming up for air like that excitedly shouting ā€œMum! Mum!! Watch me!! Mum!!! MUM?! MUM!!! Did you see how far I went under the water?! MUM!! Mum!!! I went the whole length of the pool, watch me! See?! Did you film it?!ā€
This is what I picked up on! I know itā€™s been said a few times how stunted she is. I know this was what 5 years ago but she was still in her 20ā€™s and her in the pool and just other her/Jane interactions she is literally like a small child!

Reactions: 31
Sighsā€¦ opens yewtewb

She was near a dog omg how did she not die guiseeee sheā€™s sew allergic

Please share more old vlogs Iā€™m so new to the gobbles story
Guise she's a vampire gahhh

2.png

(her mouth area grosses me out as f)

Guisee, did she mention she used to be in swimming competitions ?!
1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Sad as it all is, she seems to be really happy in the water. I think she mentioned she used to swim as a kid - surely she could just start swimming again? I'm guessing she's self conscious but nobody gives zero fucks about what anybody else looks like at the swimming pool. And she has enough money to book a private slot or she could even find a women's only gym.

(I'd probably leave the flippers at home though, Gobs)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Sad as it all is, she seems to be really happy in the water. I think she mentioned she used to swim as a kid - surely she could just start swimming again? I'm guessing she's self conscious but nobody gives zero fucks about what anybody else looks like at the swimming pool. And she has enough money to book a private slot or she could even find a women's only gym.

(I'd probably leave the flippers at home though, Gobs)
I think her issue is not accepting her body per se but more so the fact she will never look like a hottie from ig she believes she is. She's used to praise from her minions and she doesn't get it in public and it makes her lose the fake confidence and sass she feels when online - I guess that's also why she never did a meet up or why she avoids going out in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think her issue is not accepting her body per se but more so the fact she will never look like a hottie from ig she believes she is. She's used to praise from her minions and she doesn't get it in public and it makes her lose the fake confidence and sass she feels when online - I guess that's also why she never did a meet up or why she avoids going out in general.
It's weird, isn't it? She will happily vlog and story looking like a grotty egg; does she really think people expect her to look like one facetuned selfie over the reality she constantly puts out on social media herself?

I still think she should find a way to get swimming though - she might not be such a mardy misery arse if she did something that was good for both her body and mind.

Reactions: 32
It's weird, isn't it? She will happily vlog and story looking like a grotty egg; does she really think people expect her to look like one facetuned selfie over the reality she constantly puts out on social media herself?

I still think she should find a way to get swimming though - she might not be such a mardy misery arse if she did something that was good for both her body and mind.
I agree! Being in any kind of (clean) water is my happy place. The thought of being too body conscious to appear anywhere in just a cozzie is a miserable one... Ultimately no one cares what you look like at the pool or on the beach but I realise that is a lot easier to say

Reactions: 12
Maybe she needs a lasagne bobbing around in the pool to make her feel at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also funny how these changes are all self created. If she didn't dye her hair or buy a new sofa every 6 weeks she'd be even more stagnant. Goes to show how dynamic her life is.

And most people look fondly on things that haven't changed because it's like, through all the births, deaths, breakups, holidays etc they still have that fringe or that pink sofa or that handbag.

View attachment 994978

I've been ever so patient to know what coffee shops she frequents in rejection of all the loud bars but no response so far :cry:

I don't really care if she blocks me but I'll probably delete my message before she wakes up and sees it and realises I'm from scummy troll land.
I am not sure if somebody already answered it but she most likely will Iā€™ll say Starbucks šŸ¤£ because she has repeatedly said that all other coffee shop coffees taste for her as cigarettes ( how can you taste cigarettes even???) so it will be tasteless suger overdose Starbucks toffee something coffee for her

Reactions: 12
Is anyone coming to court dressed as Gabbyā€™s local Starbucks? If not, we missed a trick with that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like no COVID rules from March. God sheā€™s going to be so upset she can no longer have a reason for her total lack of a life

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.