Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome back tattlers! Title with the most likes thanks to the ever funny @Albi

We've be revisiting our potential court looks.

Meanwhile Gabriella has been moaning about everything and dragging her granny trolley out on the occasional walk, George has been locking down his socials after his twitter history was unearthed, Jane continues to drive up and down between Brighton and Barnsley & Nellie is still worryingly overweight and over Gabriella's tit.

Per usual, nothing has changed:
- Jewniper Mewn is still tit
- There's another new sofa
- She's still trying to get her hair blonder
- She still eats a lot of processed ham
- She still hates hot weather
- She's still recording her album

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Ahhh thanks 😊 I’d like to thank my lawyer, my mum, and her mate for making this happen. Oh wait, I’d like to thank gobbles lawyer, her mum and her “mate” for making this happen lol also Gewge, and bald Steve… and Nellie the elephant, who as we speak is probably packing his trunk ready to duck off as soon as the door opens. 😼

Gobby also put out a piss poor statement about her “mate” Polly Vadasz, who was outed as a raging racist/homophobic/xenophobic/slut shamer this week. She of course made the statement all about “Gobby, me me me what about meeeeeeeee!” And failed to name Polly or sighh, making her statement pointless. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Christ you could have stopped watching her 5 years ago and pick up immediately. She really does lead an odd little life full of furniture.

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Guise, I hate to break it to you, but I don’t think she’s ever going to release an album. Not in my life time anyway.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Is the west end cousin the same one I’m on about? Victoria? Maybe that’s why she actually follows her haha.

The album will be recorded, she won’t let us scummy trolls get one up on her. Whether anyone will release it is yet to be seen.

I’ve been thinking about my court outfit again and I’m thinking maybe that mustard throw she was so obsessed with. I could fashion it into a dress that looks sewwww like something out of the sewnd of mewsic

Reactions: 3
View attachment 977002View attachment 977003

The faces she pulls 💀🤢 PS. nelly hates you.
I've taken silly pictures with my cat too but I don't know if it's just bias or what, she just seems so immature. Like at 9 that may have been funny, a cat with two sets of ears but not at her age. Not that people can't find humor in little things, hers just seems stunted. Like I think I saw on here at some point, when she would've been an adult she posted a picture of Nellie's genitals.(which is honestly quite odd in my opinion unless you're posting on like a vet group if there's something wrong while you wait for your vet appointment) Butts, vaginas, penises, farts,poop, pee etc is generally funny to the elementary age kids. She calls her vagina a fairy for crying out loud. I'm still not over that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Excewse yeeew, she’s such an adult, her favourite candies are penis shaped lollies after all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.