Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids have brought covid into the house twice from school, despite us all taking every precaution, there is nothing we could have done to avoid it. Gabbie really does live in her own little world thinking she’s better than everyone else.

Reactions: 32
BB250D3F-2624-481E-9727-A913637E63E0.jpeg

The fact she's liked this without an ounce of irony is so baffling. I'll be wearing my mask for the foreseeable and would like everyone else to do the same in an ideal world, but there's so, SO much grey area between "mask wearers = good non-mask wearers = bad". Though I suppose that's the depth of understanding that her pea brain is capable of so we can't be too harsh on her.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
What annoys me the most is that she pretends it’s because she cares about other people 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
What annoys me the most is that she pretends it’s because she cares about other people 😂
It is genuinely because she ONLY thrives when she knows other people cannot. She is a horrible, nasty individual who does not give a single f*ck about others.

The entire pandemic, I've not witnessed anybody (in their 20's) be so pro-lockdown. I also feel like she still thinks we are in March 2020, acting as if that is why she can't do anything.. Gab's, we haven't been in strict lock-down for a long-time now.. time to think of a new reason why your life is so DULL.

Reactions: 50
It is genuinely because she ONLY thrives when she knows other people cannot. She is a horrible, nasty individual who does not give a single f*ck about others.

The entire pandemic, I've not witnessed anybody (in their 20's) be so pro-lockdown. I also feel like she still thinks we are in March 2020, acting as if that is why she can't do anything.. Gab's, we haven't been in strict lock-down for a long-time now.. time to think of a new reason why your life is so DULL.
Lockdowns give her an excuse to be a hermit

Reactions: 23
Coming from a place where wearing a mask is absolutely mandatory inside almost any indoors public space (stores, transport, office etc.), the thought of people not wearing them there makes me a bit anxious as well to be honest. Here it isn't only a mask you have to wear, it's a medical grade mask and in many places mandatory FFP2 mask. Seeing people inside enclosed spaces without one on is a very strange thing to see for me and I think it would take me some time to fully get used to it. But I understand that it's different in different places and if I lived somewhere where it's not mandatory, I think I would still wear a mask and leave others be.
But this is coming from me, someone who isn't forced to go to a workplace and wear a mask. I work from home and don't have to regularly take public transport, nor am I in a position of having to wear the mask for hours on end for a job. I can understand that this is a privileged position to be in and that others might feel completely differently.
This concept of personal choice and leaving people be, seems to be lost on Gabriella. You can criticise the choice of government to allow maskless interaction and the implications that might have, for sure. But the people who choose to not wear a mask where they don't have to are not the ones to attack, imo.
The only thing this whole "people who don't wear their masks are twats" narrative does is alienate people even more.

Reactions: 14
She’s just so desperate for everyone to follow these rules that were only around in March 2020. No one is following them that strictly anymore and no one will again. Get it into your ham brain Gabby, there won’t be another lockdown. Yes masks are important and it’s good to still be safe but that’s more just common sense now, life has to move on. Wonder what her excuse will be when it gets announced that this is completely over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s her authoritarian streak shining like a beacon. She’s like that “govern me harder, Daddy!” Meme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dont yew remember when she cried about all the vulnerable old people when she was trapped in the gravy isle 😂 someone please find that video again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah. I and many others wear a mask for 12 hours a day at work Gabs. You know, WORK, that 4 letter word you’ve never had to worry or do anything about all your life. tit the bed, this girl makes me rage.

Reactions: 27
okay, i usually only lurk but i couldn’t not say something. i currently have covid - i’m in a city where we have to wear masks everywhere inside, but guess what gabby - they are not the be all and end all. when you work in customer service, catch public transport, and generally exist in the world - covid is genuinely unavoidable. it is such a privilege to not get covid, and to be in a high horse about it is so classist, and narrow minded. be angry at the government for their handling of covid, not the citizens who don’t always perfectly wear a bleeping mask (which unless it’s an N95 mask actually don’t do tit against omicron anyway)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
okay, i usually only lurk but i couldn’t not say something. i currently have covid - i’m in a city where we have to wear masks everywhere inside, but guess what gabby - they are not the be all and end all. when you work in customer service, catch public transport, and generally exist in the world - covid is genuinely unavoidable. it is such a privilege to not get covid, and to be in a high horse about it is so classist, and narrow minded. be angry at the government for their handling of covid, not the citizens who don’t always perfectly wear a bleeping mask (which unless it’s an N95 mask actually don’t do tit against omicron anyway)
Exactly this. I know a lot of people who are vaccinated and wear their masks religiously take all the precautions and guess what they still caught it! They were bewsted legundz lyk yew. She’s the most sheltered narrow minded little twunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Absolutely! So many people who do everything absolutely right get COVID. And pretending that it's their own fault when people get COVID is disgusting and especially when it comes from people like Gabriella. She is so judgemental, yet preaches kindness on a continual basis and is unable to take any sort of criticism. Even when that criticism is justified, or especially when it's justified.

I hope you get better soon and that your symptoms are mild. Hope you are able to get some rest and have people taking care of you. ♥

Reactions: 13

This.

Lockdown caught me in maternity leave. It cancelled my wedding and my husband lost his job. We survived on maternity pay and life was horrible. I was so horribly low and only just feeling better now and had to be strong for my newborn. She HATES seeing people happy and enjoying life so of course she doesn’t want life to get back to normal, whereas most people are absolutely dying to have normality and just totally forget about covid and masks and everything else we all hate about it. She’s such a nasty little witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Somebody:

Gabby fingers herself while playing Animal Crossing

Gabby's retort:

Screenshot_20220120-220346_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.