Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sighs… opens yewtewb

She was near a dog omg how did she not die guiseeee she’s sew allergic

Please share more old vlogs I’m so new to the gobbles story
Sorry if we’ve moved on, but please watch this one time stamped from where I’ve paused it 😂 she actually said she was nervous encase it came back and said she was allergic to nothing.. that just tells you everything doesn’t it!

Also, how do you get the video directly to play on tattle? Mine never works!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When did she delete her endew “highlight”? I loved looking through that for a laugh at Clemmie 😭
127C8BE6-1040-4939-B644-190B2F513715.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if we’ve moved on, but please watch this one time stamped from where I’ve paused it 😂 she actually said she was nervous encase it came back and said she was allergic to nothing.. that just tells you everything doesn’t it!

Also, how do you get the video directly to play on tattle? Mine never works!
Copy and paste the link address from yewchewb video into the comment you're writing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooh Gobs got a mention in this article from today 🤣

‘High-profile friends of Polly - such as Jamie Windust and Gabriella Lindley (@velvetghost) have also publicly ended their personal relationships with her.’

First of all, ‘high profile’ hahahaaaaaa. Secondly, did she publicly distance herself from Polly? Didn’t she just put out some vague statement (that she clearly didn’t write) about not condoning the use or racist and bigoted language.

I thought she would have been too scared to make it evident that the statement was directly about Polly 🤔

Ironic that not long after this her own brother was found to be a mad racist and bigot. The only reason it didn’t kick off is cause Gabbs is no longer relevant or in anyway high profile as the article suggests. Wish the writer of this article could see George’s tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just read through all the previous thread titles and am genuinely crying w laughter!!! Going to make my first ever suggestion!!!

Gabriella lindley #60: many sofas, no friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Saw this in an email at work and instantly thought of Gobby

View attachment 994534
I will never understand why people do this and strip everything. Why not just buy a pop up new build?

Thanks Gabs for inspiring me to download Bumble BFF because I don't want to be just like yew xo EMBRACE CHANGE and all that

But seriously, making friends in your 20s is HARD. I'm the same age as Gabs and don't live in the area I grew up in either. She'd get an ounce of respect from me if she had just said things as they were. I'm similar to Gabby in a few ways (ew), I've always worked from home (I do uni from home too), I don't drive and I have actual health issues. My life IS mundane but I can at least admit that. So while WFH and studying works health wise, it's very lonely and doesn't give you any room to meet new people. I don't have any of my own friends, I have my husband and his friends by proxy but it's not the same.

No one would argue with her if she just held her hands up and said the realities of these things because everyone knows how hard it can be. But no, she had friends guyz
I could have written this myself. My messages are always open x

Reactions: 2
‘I’ve always been so drawn to crystals’. No you haven’t, you buffoon. You’ve just been spending too much time on TikTok.
Oh jeez, is she going to become a super woo orgonite crystal wand waver?

Reactions: 14
‘I’ve always been so drawn to crystals’. No you haven’t, you buffoon. You’ve just been spending too much time on TikTok.
Thought her mum bought her the advent calendar 🤪 that’s prob written off as a business expense.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jewniper Mewn’s new range is gonna be traced crystal designs she’s stolen from Pinterest, watch this space.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.