Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what vlog was it? I need to see it again. Did she pack the flippers to take with her? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s not complaining once about the heat in this turkey vlog, she’s spending the whole time talking about sunbathing and getting a tan.

Nope, I take that back, she got a sun allergy and went to a doctor chemist man to get some cream.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching any of Gabby’s old videos it always astounds me that she thinks she deserves her financial success…absolute garbage tbh

Reactions: 33
Watching any of Gabby’s old videos it always astounds me that she thinks she deserves her financial success…absolute garbage tbh
I’ve just watched it cos I’ve never seen it before, so bad, but with sunsets and a swimming pool. All she does is eat cheese, shop for home decor and stroke random cats. They’re sharing a bed in a three bedroom villa. Why is everything they do so strange? Also, I spied the pink flippers.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I want to start a velvetbl0cked tik tok account where it’s a safe space for victims to come and share their stories. I still can’t believe I got blocked for saying that going to the pub is fine since they’re open and if everyone’s safe what is the issue 💀😂
I got blocked for liking a tweet saying she wouldn’t go to summer in the city…spoiler alert: she didn’t go tew summer in the city x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
She’s so dim isn’t she? I find her so ignorant and entitled in her older videos. I reckon she’d get cancelled if she didn’t put on such an act nowadays. Also, is it normal to have only ever been on holiday with your mum at the age of 27.. I mean I love my mum but I don’t know? Feel like it’s only because she had nobody else.. get the feeling that Jane irritates her but she puts up with it, as beggars can’t be choosers.

Reactions: 45
She said in the vlog they got nesquick cereal and it comes in a bag which is so good as there's less recycling! So just landfill waste then!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Gabbie says that they went to turkey every year when she was a kid, and that Jane still goes back there every year. They chat with a restaurant owner who’s known Jane for fifteen years ( 20 now I guess) who says he remembers Gabbie when she was a chunky little girl 😅. There were also holidays to Disney etc. such a privileged childhood, and never had to work a job in her life.
Seems so parochial to me though. If I could afford holidays every year, I wouldn’t go to the same town every single time.

Reactions: 51
Gabbie says that they went to turkey every year when she was a kid, and that Jane still goes back there every year. They chat with a restaurant owner who’s known Jane for fifteen years ( 20 now I guess) who says he remembers Gabbie when she was a chunky little girl 😅. There were also holidays to Disney etc. such a privileged childhood, and never had to work a job in her life.
Seems so parochial to me though. If I could afford holidays every year, I wouldn’t go to the same town every single time.
A child I used to work went to Turkey every summer holiday with her foster family, and they always stayed at the same hotel. I don't understand it either because it would be one thing if you owned property there but to keep going on the same holiday year after year can't be much fun.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s so weird how Gabby clings onto Jane’s friends too. Like obviously most families have ‘family friends’ but the guy in that video was obviously Jane’s friend really, same with Bev or whatever her name is. Jane isn’t even allowed to have her own friends without Gabby muscling in. Get yourself on Bumble pals or whatever it’s called and leave Jane alone Gabbo!

Reactions: 22

Flipper action starts about 1minute in 🐬
'This is our second day but we were here yesterday as well'
... Yep, that checks out.

That segment of her posing and pouting is classic Gabbs. She used to do this in a fair few videos IIRC.

'Can you guys see this sunset?'
Yes, because you're filming the sunset.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I began watching because I wanted in on the fun but bleeping hell the 4 minutes I skimmed through were dull.

I can't believe that vlog has more than a quarter of a million views. I don't understand why she can't just acknowledge that she's lucky and privileged to have people watch her when she's so boring and talentless.

Even the most entertaining youtuber should and could realise that having a sparkling personality and a camera does not mean you deserve thousands of pounds.

Reactions: 19
5EF559E8-5987-4631-8911-36EB0C1029B7.png

sewwww Mediterranean and tanned guys!!
She follows this clip up saying she’s a vampire 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She never seems to wear any sun protection - that's something that really irks me about her (or anybody who doesn't, it's so very stupid and irresponsible)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She never seems to wear any sun protection - that's something that really irks me about her (or anybody who doesn't, it's so very stupid and irresponsible)
My favourite part was when the sewpur speshul dawctawr chemist man told her she was allergic to the sun and then she continued to expose herself directly to the sun.

It looks like prickly heat where the main objective is to keep your skin cool and yourself hydrated. The very opposite of what she appeared to do.

I just cannot cope with her. I know this was a while ago but as someone said before how did she make so much money being so vapid and boring. Even in somewhere as beautiful looking as where she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Don’t know if this has already been posted but I saw this on twitter and can’t help but wonder if it’s going to be her excuse to stop jewniper mewn cos designing/copying prints is so hard. When in reality it’s cos it’s shite and not doing well

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.