Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She heard you and went outside.............. she's crazy..... she's wild.... she went to......Ikea

View attachment 997720
That looks so nasty!! 🤮
Imagine living somewhere in Brighton. (I'd be having so many walks by the sea get that lovely sea air in!) all those lovely independent shops and diners but goes to IKEA with something that looks like it's been thrown up! (Sorry if your eating your dinner right now🤣) doesn't look fresh at all. 🙈 I get we all have our comfort foods (mines fish fingers and chips 🤣) but even still! I'm glad I'm not influenced by her to go to IKEA!!

Reactions: 17
my dogs have a better diet than gabby

Also Gabby good luck trying to get an ikea kitchen, they have no stock. My friend ordered her last year and it’s only just been fitted.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have cream on her meatballs wtf are they
It's a creamy gravy. It's a pretty standard swedish dish and the ikea version is fine. Bland and processed but fine. I feel like I need to stand up for my adopted country here.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Naaaah tbf IKEA (veggie) meatballs and Swedish cream sauce are so good!!!! And yet even Gabby makes them look bad, she's done something weird to the plate. Why can't she do things?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Listen, the C* word only lives at pubs alright? It doesn't live at Ikea or their restaurant, you can safely eat there!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Don't come for IKEA meatballs; they're fine. Admittedly the presentation could do with a little work here and she needs a good dollop of lingonberry jam, but it would be weirder to go to IKEA and not eat this!

I'm guesssing she's gone to pick out her new kitchen. Considering she's such a #bossbabegravydipperhouseflipper shouldn't she go for a specific kitchen retailer?

Reactions: 22
Gabriella Lindley #60 Seeing friends? Not today. Cooking rancid bolognaise.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I’m trying to imagine Gabbie at a water park. Or skating, or doing laser tag for that matter. She’s put herself into a position where it’s actually impossible to imagine her doing anything.
Correct if wrong but didn't she choose to swim at night when no one was around the last time she was near a pool? Her holiday in Turkey with Jane. But sure, get her to a water park.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The thread titles on the last few pages are some of the best and funniest I’ve ever seen on tattle. Bravo 👏

Reactions: 9
Correct if wrong but didn't she choose to swim at night when no one was around the last time she was near a pool? Her holiday in Turkey with Jane. But sure, get her to a water park.
Did she swim behind a curtain? 😝

Don't come for IKEA meatballs; they're fine. Admittedly the presentation could do with a little work here and she needs a good dollop of lingonberry jam, but it would be weirder to go to IKEA and not eat this!

I'm guesssing she's gone to pick out her new kitchen. Considering she's such a #bossbabegravydipperhouseflipper shouldn't she go for a specific kitchen retailer?
I vote that (in bold) for another thread suggestion 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.