Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been keeping up with boring Gobby but came here to post this, I’m absolutely decked 😭.
I have to watch this every time

It’s the flash of the piranha teeth in a flurry of spinning pink fluff that sets me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m trying to imagine Gabbie at a water park. Or skating, or doing laser tag for that matter. She’s put herself into a position where it’s actually impossible to imagine her doing anything.
Gabby is a swimming costume or bikini… just picture it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to start a velvetbl0cked tik tok account where it’s a safe space for victims to come and share their stories. I still can’t believe I got blocked for saying that going to the pub is fine since they’re open and if everyone’s safe what is the issue 💀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So I did some research on the new phone cases she's advertising. Hope these post in the right order. Also here's the link...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Right, I’d like you to make an Instagram post of yourselves, don’t speak, don’t do anything apart from eye duck yourself, end with a weak smile . Then next time you are upset , whip your phone out. Make another Instagram post just looking into the camera .

don’t actually post these, just save them but ensure you make each of them for as long as an insta story last.

Periodically watch them for no other reason to remind yourself, never to sink that low .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had a Teams interview for role I'm really excited about and one of the questions was "if we walked into your home office space right now, what would we find?"
Gabby's response would be "if you ewpen my sew cewt bay seat yewll find Nellbob's cat litter, and dewn't mind the hewver on the desk that's just becosss I'm SUCH a Monica. If yew look in these ugly ass yewnits yewll find some ugly ass prints and stickuhs that I have no hewp in selling because my work is overpriced basic tat. Also yes that's Nellie in the corner but he's not allewd in here so I pretend he's not akchewlly there. When dew i get paid? Jane what does the mean twit man mean I ewnly get paid if I get the job?"

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Surely most people in their 20s do lots of fun (sober) things like skating, escape rooms, pottery classes etc - activities with their friends AND go to bars and clubs too?
It’s not either or gobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
How can Gabby retweet about making memories in your 20s and not just going to nightclubs.
You have no social life AT ALL 🤣 so how can you sit there and act like you’ve got amazing memories to look back.
You’ve had so many Starbucks and M&S trips you probably can’t been pinpoint which one was the absolute best ✨
If my only memories in my 20s were going to Starbucks or only doing activities when my mum was staying I’d honestly feel so depressed
She heard you and went outside.............. she's crazy..... she's wild.... she went to......Ikea

Screenshot_20220118-180745_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Ikea food being the same all over the world is kind of comforting. She needs more meatballs and some lingonsylt though

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.