Gabriella Lindley #59 moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she looks awful. Gobs for the love of ham just cut down on the salt and get the filler dissolved, and stop editing your photos once and for all, you’re becoming more and more delewded as to what you actually look like.

Reactions: 33
View attachment 996853

Just watching her new studio vlog and she talked about redesigning the thank you card and this is it.

"not today." Is her THANK YOU CARD!!!

WHAT!!!

She is literally giving customers a card that says "not today" as a thank you. Does she not realise how weird that is??
In what world does NoT ToD Ay "Not Today" express gratitude to a valued customer? She hasn't got a clew what she's doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
That casetify case and one of her worse stickers look awfully similar... Collab???
Screenshot_2022-01-18-11-14-11-626_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_2022-01-18-11-15-08-908_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
How can Gabby retweet about making memories in your 20s and not just going to nightclubs.
You have no social life AT ALL 🤣 so how can you sit there and act like you’ve got amazing memories to look back.
You’ve had so many Starbucks and M&S trips you probably can’t been pinpoint which one was the absolute best ✨
If my only memories in my 20s were going to Starbucks or only doing activities when my mum was staying I’d honestly feel so depressed

Reactions: 43
Didn’t she release merch once with ‘not today’ written on a tee or something? I hate myself for remembering this 😂 but I just thought it was stupid back then and even stupider now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I get people saying 'Not today', but as a slogan it doesn't really fit with the idea of a greetings card company especially since she seems to be pushing the 'positive vibes'. If someone gave me a card that said 'Not today' I'd think they were having a dig at me.

Reactions: 36
I get people saying 'Not today', but as a slogan it doesn't really fit with the idea of a greetings card company especially since she seems to be pushing the 'positive vibes'. If someone gave me a card that said 'Not today' I'd think they were having a dig at me.
Not when her tagline for her brand is literally "positive home decor, stationery + more", it's pretty much a print saying "let's write today off gabby"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
When would you ever use it?

Not today = Happy birthday?
Not today = Well done?
Not today = Thank you?
Not today = Sorry for your loss?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When would you ever use it?

Not today = Happy birthday?
Not today = Well done?
Not today = Thank you?
Not today = Sorry for your loss?
Literally the only way I could think it would be semi-appropriate is if it said like 'Not today cancer' and you gave it to someone who was coming out of the hospital.

Reactions: 16
Yes she did! This is from her “I have a secret” video from 2017

At least your could read what it actually said back then
I know we keep saying this but I can't get over how different she looks!!!! She's the Ugly Duckling in reverse.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.